1 - Kiribaku?

Kirishima's POV

''Hey Bakubro!'' I throw an arm around Bakugo's shoulder as we walk into the common area of the 1-A dorms. I feel my chest constrict at the sudden jolt and I wince a little. I hope Bakugo didn't realise. ''Are you ok Shitty Hair?'' He definitely realised. I hum yes in response and he gives me a look of disbelief but continues to walk on.

''Hey Shitty Hair, I know you probably have a good reason but why don't you change with the guys.'' He pauses for a moment before he speaks up again, ''Are you...'' he pauses again.

''Am I what?'' My heart starts to race slightly.

''Nevermind. Why don't you change with the guys?''

I pause for a while, thinking about how to answer. ''I want to love my body like I used to before... well, it doesn't matter but I can't do that whilst everyone is staring at me... I have scars from being a child and it makes me uncomfortable when people ask me about it.'' Technically, I didn't lie but I also didn't tell the truth, I do have scars from being a child but that isn't the main why I don't get changed with the guys. The main reason obviously being because I'm trans. I have to move carefully as we walk to class because I got injured yesterday and shouldn't be binding right now. Especially because I use ace bandages and not a real binder.

Hey! Author here, and I need all my non-binary people and trans people up in here. Please don't bind with bandages or tape or whatever you use, get an actual binder or use sports bras. I know it isn't that great of an alternative but you could really hurt yourself.

I hear loud footsteps coming from behind me and a sharp pain under my arm by my breast. I wince again but this time, I was too shocked to try and stop myself. ''Sorry, you just... scared me is all.'' I say trying to play it of. ''Yeah! You know he got hurt in training yesterday!'' Katsuki shouts and I chuckle slightly. He isn't as angry and heartless as he was when he first joined UA.

''I'll fucking kill you!!'' Still angry though... I space out slightly and I 'come back' when Bakugo snaps his fingers in front of my face, ''I asked if you wanted to come to mine tonight, have a sleepover in my dorm.''

''I would love to but I can't be over until about 8.00, I have ther- somewhere to be.'' That was too close. ''Cool, I can't wait!'' Mina says cheerfully, ''And you can tell us if you're going to therapy Kiri, it isn't something to be embarrassed about.'' I thought I got away with that.

''Oh... yeah, kay. I'm fine now btw, my moms just don't want a relapse.''

''A relapse? What happened?'' Bakugo asks, he sounds like he actually cares which doesn't happen often so I should probably answer.

''I... tried to kill myself...'' I get quieter towards the end of my stuttered sentence. ''Woah... dude, that's so sad. Why though?''

''I had severe PTSD, anxiety and depression after the USJ incident and then you got kidnapped-''

''Wait! this happened recently?! Why didn't you talk to us..?'' Bakugo lets out a small sigh as he says this. ''I would have helped you Kiri...''

He puts his arm over my shoulders as Mina does the same and once again, I wince. ''Okay, what's going on? You keep wincing and Recovery Girl healed you so you shouldn't be in so much pain that you wince at every movement.'' Bakugo says with a slight growl.

''I'm fine.'' I say as I put on my signature bright smile. ''That smile is fake as shit! You're not okay!''

''I'm fine, honestly. I'll tell you if something is wrong.''

''Like you did when you had depression?! Or when you decided to kill yourself?!'' I stayed quiet. He had no reason to trust I was telling the truth but it was harder to find a reason because I wasn't telling the truth. ''HUH! See, you can't even say anything because you know I'm right!'' Bakugo continues on.