"I'm sorry Jennie but I can't like you." He said while laughing.

My heart broke there and then.

"What?! Yah stay away from my boyfriend arasso?" The girl pushed me multiple times and Kai just let her.

Tears began to fall from my eyes when he just stand there and watch. He continued to laugh, I didn't know he was such a jerk. He then pulls back his girlfriend into his arms and look at me with a serious face.

"Ah Jennieyah, Don't tell anyone you like me." He said eyebrows frowned slightly.

"Yah arasso?!" He asked shouting and pushing my shoulder slightly.

I nod quickly, "n-ne." He scoffed.

"What a joke." He walked past me with his girlfriend.

I immediately burst into tears as I watch them walk away together.

But~

Lisa's POV*

I smacked Hyunjin's head and laughed with Jungkook. The three of us were just walking for the gate from biology, our last lesson. As I looked forward, I see Jennie. Yea it's Jennie. The girl I humped into that day. I found out her name was Jennie.

Eh?

She's c-crying?

"Fuck what is that jerk up to again?" I asked and nudged them both.

They looked towards the direction I faced and frowned.

"Why is Jennie noona crying?" Hyunjin asked.

"You know her?" I asked.

"Yea she my step-sister's cousin.  Somi noona's bestfriend too." I was taken aback.

"And we don't know? Yah idiot we're suppose to protect our family and friends, how could you not tell us?!" Jungkook smacked his head.

"Yah I didn't think this will happen. Somi unnie says she's always with her anyways." We watched carefully.

We watched silently as we awaited for the right time to comfort Jennie. As I heard Kai's words, my anger bar slowly began to fill. Followed by the actions of his girlfriend. But what broke my meter was when Kai pushed Jennie.

I see her burst into immediate tears. My heart ached for some reason and I pitied her.

I signalled to the boys with a mad face and approached her alone first.

I went to her front and held both her shoulders. She looks up shocked and I wore a soft smile.

"Hey, why are you crying?" I lift her chin a little higher.

"N-nothing." She sniffs and quickly hides her tears.

"There's no way an angel like you would be crying for no reason. Tell me who hurt you?" I asked helping Jennie to get rid of her tears.

Jennie kept silent, "it was Kai, right?" She nods.

I smiled sweetly and approached her back this time. I stood there and place my face close to her ears.

"Do me a favour and snap your fingers, will you mandu?" She looked back at me questioningly.

I giggled at her facial expression, "Yah trust me." I pout.

I don't even know why I'm behaving like this with her but I just don't want to scare her. I don't want her to run away from me.

After a little cute nod, she snaps her fingers.

"Good..." the only thing I said.

I heard a little gasp when she sees Jungkook and Hyunjin run from behind us towards Kai. I quickly wrap my arm around her shoulder and turn her the other way.

"Let's grab lunch shall we?" I pretend to think.

I look down to her with the same silly face hoping to make her smile. She looks up and gummy smiled.

"Thank you!" She pecks my cheek making me freeze.

"N-no worries." I said nervously as I felt my heart pounding.

"I don't think I've properly introduced myself, I'm Lalisa Manoban... Lisa for short." I smiled and offered a hand.

"Jennie. Jennie Kim." She shakes it.

I wrapped my arm over her again and guide her out.

"From now on I'll call you mandu." I nod confidently making her smack me on the head.

"Ow yah!"

"Then I'll call you monkey." She stuck her tongue out and walked first.

"Y-Yah! Why so brave huh kitten?!" I shouted.

"Yah stop coming up with new nicknames!" She shouts back.

"Y-Yah don't shout at me!" I shout again.

"Yah! Shut up!" She answers shouting.

I smiled in disbelief. I don't know why but I just knew that we would be good friends. I Guess I shall thank Kai when I see him the next time.

The End
_____________________________
For their 4th anniversary! Congratulations to the girls. Love you❣️

Muacks😙