Chapter two- Dawn moves out

Start from the beginning

     "It's not just the sleepovers, mom." Dawn told her. "We have to get dressed under the covers, they have a booger wall, and the smells, mom."

     "The smells." Olivia visibly shuddered.

     "I can't take it!" Dawn yelled.

     "Well, you could have your own room." Anne said.

     "No! I want my own room! And I'm not taking-"

     "Dawn." Olivia cut her off.

     "Wait, what?" Dawn asked her mom.

     "Yes! I've been thinking about it, and you should have your own room."

     "What's the catch?" Dawn asked.

     "No catch."

     "Can I also have a pony?"

     "No."

     "Eh, worth a shot." Dawn then started jumping around and hugging her mom, yelling her thank yous.

     "Honey, you're a girl. You need space to do girl stuff."

     "Especially in this house with all these boys hanging out everywhere." Amanda said.

     "Hey!" Tom hung down from the vent on the ceiling. 

     Anne and Amanda jumped. "What are you doing up there?" Anne asked her husband.

     "I went up to clean the vents, but I discovered a whole new world up here. Hey uh, remember that hamster we lost? I kinda found it."

     "Dad, I'm getting my own room!" Dawn said.

     "That's great! You gonna put her in the coat slash vacuum room?"

     "That's a closet."

     "Oh, well, the only other room in the house is my train room." Tom gasped. "Monster!"

     "Tom, you know, our daughter is a young woman. Her body is gonna start changing-"

     Dawn and Olivia put their hands over their ears and lalalalalalaed.

     "Besides, you're hardly ever in your train room. I think you've outgrown them."

     Tom put his hand over his ears and lalalalalalalaed. But he fell out of the vent.

     "It's crazy to have a trampoline floor, you said. You must feel pretty ridiculous right now." Tom said to his wife. "I'm calling the trampoline guy on Monday."

     Later that day, Dawn was packing her things from her old room and into her new one. Olivia was helping her.

     "Have you guys ever seen my happy dance?" She asked her brothers. "No? Well, it goes something like this." Dawn put a lea over her head and danced. "Dawn's getting her own room! Dun dun dun dun dun duh!"

     "Face it, boys." Dawn said after the boys had all asked why they couldn't get their own rooms. "I'm a young woman now. Pretty soon my body's going to go through changes-"

     It was the boys' turn to put their hands over their ears and lalalalala.

     "So will yours." Olivia said when they stopped. They did it again.

     Dawn picked up Sprinkles the Giraffe. "Whoa whoa whoa." The boys said.

     "What do you think you're doing?" Ricky asked.

     "I'm taking Sprinkles to my new room."

     "No, you're not." Dicky told her. "Dad spent five hours and 300 dollars winning nim at the fair for all of us."