Chapter 10 : Fight!!

Começar do início

As Armin was thinking these things he was clenching his fists not hearing Connie calling out to him.

"Armin!!", Eren called out as he smacked his head lightly.

"What? o-oh sorry. I spaced out a bit", Armin said while rubbing his head.

"No shit", Connie said.

"Just as I guessed. He's one of them, isn't he, Armin?", Eren asked.

"Y-yeah", he replied solemnly.

"Okay I'm lost. Who is one of who?", Connie asked the both of them.

"O-oh that's right. The person Mikasa is fighting used to pick on us in highschool especially Armin. Well he's just one of them, though I don't remember the face from Amin's reaction I'm certain that he's one of them. And if Armin remembers him then there is a high chance that Mikasa does too and let me tell you, if she does then things are going to get really ugly", Eren said.

"I-I'm sorry guys. I didn't realize", Connie said hanging his head sadly.

"Don't worry Connie we've gotten over it like seriously it doesn't bother us. And as extra we've got our girl down there who is going to give him a beating of a lifetime", Eren replied.

"If it makes you feel better", Finn spoke up for the first time, "I was also picked on in high-school so there's no need to be ashamed or feel sad. Everyone has something they went through at one point in their lives what that matters is you coming out of it which in this case you have so be proud of yourself Armin", he concluded.

"Wow t-that's, heh thanks Finn", Armin said.

"No problem, there's no need to thank me", Finn said waving his hand dismissively in front of him.

"Anyway, enough of the sad stuff although I can't believe that you were bullied", Connie said muttering the last part while pointing at Finn, "Let's just watch this match and enjoy ourselves".

"Yeah", they all agreed.

"Begin!!", the referee shouted.

The boy quickly lunged at Mikasa but she swiftly dodged to the left giving him a solid punch to the gut. The force of the punch was so hard that the boy almost fell back clutching his stomach in pain. Mikasa quickly responded by giving him a roundhouse kick directly to face efficiently knocking him out.

"Win by KO Mikasa Ackerman!", shouted the referee.

The crowd was speechless for a moment before people began to whisper to each other. Mikasa didn't even spare a glance at her opponent as she walked away. Some workers from the clinic brought a stretcher and placed the boy on it and whisked him away.

"Eren", whispered Connie, "please I beg you, always remind me not to get on Mikasa's bad side".

"Y-yeah will do", he replied rubbing the back of his head nervously.

"Now that was entertaining", Finn said, "looks like she remembered" .

"Mmm", replied Armin who was nodding in agreement.

"Soo, it's safe to say that none of us feel sorry for him?", Connie asked.

"Yep"

"Totally"

"Agreed", they all said.

"Looks like Annie is up", Eren said, "aren't you excited Armin?", he said teasingly.

"Just shut it and let's watch", Armin said.

To say that Annie's opponent was big was an understatement. He was f**king huge even bigger than Reiner. Anyone looking at them would say that the match-up was unfair considering Annie's petite stature and the guy's huge height which was around 6'7 not to mention his massive build. Needless to say, Annie was unfazed at her opponent. She retained her normal stoic expression and got into her fighting stance. As for the audience, they were cries of protest of how unfair the battle was and that the participants should be switched.