"𝕎𝕙𝕠 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪?"

[คмЪεя'ร pσv]

I woke up at 5:30 and it's now 5:43 in the morning. I had my uniform on, along with my badge and gun. I left a note on the fridge door and left.

I head to the station which was a bit far from the apartment.

"Ah, Amber! Here, your usual" said Mrs. Agreste, my apartment neighbour "Thank you Mrs.Agreste" I respond and took the lunch bag.
I was quite well known around the city, for climbing the ranks in only a few years and especially because of my skills when dealing with suspects and criminals, can't say that I love the attention though.

Once I got to the station, I walked in and greeted "Morning" I said, giving a salute. "Good morning ma'am!" They reply, saluting back.

Kyle, my friend and co-worker, walked up to me and said "Chief wants to speak to you" I nod and head straight to his office, then knock on the door.

"Come in" The older male replied. I stepped in and made a salute "Sir, you wanted to see me?" I asked while lowering my hand "Yes indeed. We have a new case to handle" he said.

I titled my head before responding "Sir, I thought we were already handling one?" I looked at him, he just sighs. He looked defeated "Yes yes, but it was given to the other group" He explained

~~|αƒτєr τнατ, ทigнτ τiмє|~~

{†ђเяρэяร๏и ρ๏√}

Amber yawned, it was already 6:30 pm and she changed her clothes out, she had to get home. Amber stood up from her seat and left the station while carrying new sorts of files on her folder.

While on the way home Amber hears yelling, her eyes widened as soon as she heard a familiar voice 'Ava?! What's going on over there?' she thought, scurrying to where the noise is coming from.

Amber dropped her jaw when she saw five men around her. A man with black hair and white horns was choking a man while there was fire in his hands 'Is this some kind of sick joke?!' Amber was enraged. She threw a rock at their direction, The men turned to her as well as Ava 'Why is she even with them!?'

"Amber!!" Ava called, she looked relieved that Amber was here "Ava! Go home, and bring these men with you!" Amber yelled, she grabbed the guard from the horned male and knocked him out. "U-uh, I can explain!" Ava said, Amber shook her head "Explain when we get home.." Amber told her. Her voice was stiff and cold.

Amber took the radio from the unconscious guard a person from the other line spoke "Is everything alright? What happened?" The person said "Hello it's me, Amber Schuyler, I found the guard unconscious. Bring someone to take him home" She replied "Copy that ma'am". Amber sighed then turned to Ava "You better explain this.." "I know, I know" Ava said.

"Did she call more back up?" The white haired male quietly asked the one with brown hair "I don't think so, but we should not let our guard down" The brown haired replied. "Who are you!?" Yelled a male. The two turned their heads to the one with black hair "Prince Asch! We cannot attract any more attention!" The brown haired male told the other–Prince Asch– "Boys, let's go!" Ava called out. They all followed her back, including Amber, to the apartment.

\\т¡ണε รк¡p Ъг๏นɢнт т๏ ყ๏น Ъყ... ∂คภтε к๏ภɢ!//

{คണЪεг'ร p๏v}

Ava told me everything. About the men being daemos, the threat to their world, that they need and etcetera.

I look at Ava then at the boys "Alright..They can stay until they solve their problem" I say. Ava looked at me as if I were on drugs "Are you crazy!? What if they kill us!?" Ava mouthed to me "It's part of my duty to help anyone in need, and I'm sure they won't kill us. I'll make sure of it" I mouth back.

Ava then agreed to let them stay "I swear if I'm robbed or dead by tomorrow I'll haunt all of you!" Ava yelled before slamming her bedroom door close. "Now I know why she's not afraid. She could haunt us" Leif said.

I mentally sigh 'these boys take everything literally don't they?' I wondered before standing up "Well then make yourselves comfortable. I'll be in my room if ever needed" I tell them then went into my room.

"I'll hope that I'm not dead by tomorrow" I tell myself while I wrapped myself in a blanket "Good...night.." I mumbled then drifted off to sleep.

[3:45 ıη тнє мσяηıηg]

I swear that someones wasting electricity in the bathroom. I keep on hearing the toilet being flushed over and over again.

I groan and try to fall back asleep and eventually I did but then I was woken up by my alarm clock. I looked at it and it read '5:30 am'.

I walk to the bathroom inside my room, took a shower and changed into my uniform 'This is gonna be a long day' I thought. I tie my hair and put on my cap then I walked out of my room.

I saw the boys by Ava's door looking like a group of people that were chased by a bear. Rhys noticed me then asked "What is that?" He pointed at me, well more like at what I'm wearing, "Oh this? My uniform. Tell Ava I'll be back by 5" I replied and he nodded. Amber sighed 'They ask a lot don't they?' She shrugged it off and looked at the door 'Welp, hell's gon' release once I get out of this place'

_________________________
Eyy so this is the first chapter! I hoped y'all liked it. Obviously there are grammatical mistakes since English isn't my main language.

Goodbye my fellow potatoes
                  -PotatoUwU