ENG - Chapter Twenty One - Wedding Plan

Începe de la început

He thought for a moment and sent a message to the man and asked the total of factory workers, while thinking of a plan.

Pha treats all factory workers, so he able to have lunch with Singto. After eating, the factory manager give Pha a tour around the factory and explained to him the process of making traditional Thai cloth.

The factory workers are mostly women, including factory manager. Some young girls are kept smiling and not let go of their eyes even a second from Pha.

Besides that, the factory manager also clearly showed her interest in Pha, she kept inviting the man to talk while looking into his eyes, and smiling temptingly.

Suddenly she pretended to complain of weather that is hot, while fanning her hand around her neck and unbuttoning some of her shirt, revealing her chest, making Singto feel unpleasant.

Pha realized that, instead of fixing the situation, he instead made Singto jealous by asking for her phone number. Singto grunted in annoyance and looked at him with fiery eyes and disbelief.

One of his female coworker pay attention at him and invite him to talk. "Are all men attracted to married women?" she asked. "I guess, P'Min will resign soon and move to Bangkok to become the CEO's wife..."

"That won't happen..." Singto commented, unwittingly.

"What you say so?" she exclaimed, turning her head to Singto. "You won't win against him, now he had ten steps ahead of you, you should think of a move to beat him..."

"Really?" Singto grinned. "I don't need a move to win..."

After saying so, Singto pretended to pass in front of the two while locking Pha's eyes and smiled suspiciously. Pha cleared his throat and gulped, trying to guess what Singto was up to.

"Thailand's weather is so hot, it makes me want to take off my shirt..." Singto said sarcastically as he wagged his shirt, then reached for the tip of his shirt and pull it up.

Realizing that Pha swiftly dashed forward, reached out and pulled the edge of his shirt down, then glared at him.

"Don't challenge me!" Pha warned him by moving his lips silently while giving a hint that there are many women here.

The whole eyes were on them with an astonished expression.

A moment later, the factory manager approached Phaagain and invited him to speak in the office.

"There is an air conditioning In the office, we can relax while drinking coffee, what do you think?"

"Oh, for your information...CEO Kongthanin doesn't drink coffee..." Singto interrupted.

"Aw, how do you know?" the woman asked suspiciously.

Singto rolled his eyes and thinking of a reason, "Because his teeth are so white and clean compare to the coffee addict, the difference is clearly seen..."

The woman shortly covered her mouth using her palms and cleaned her teeth using her tongue.

Singto added. "Besides, I don't smell coffee from his mouth..." he brought his nose closer to Pha's mouth while sniffing.

Pha, who had been restraining himself from laughing, finally gave up, he smiled broadly, then suddenly pressed his lips with Singto, kissing him in front of all the workers.

Everyone's faces were stunned as if hypnotized by the sight.

Likewise with Singto, his eyes widened in shocked to freeze in his spot, as his face turned red like a tomato.