where it all started

I never really liked to go outside since I knew that my bullies are around especially I always wanted to stay home and not to go to kindergarten but my parents aren't home during the day and can't take care of me so I have to go.. I never really had friends since the bullies told false stuff about me and no one really wanted to be my friend after that.. Until iwa-kun and oikawa-kun transferred to my kindergarten. At first I thought they will be the same as everyone but I was totally wrong. Iwa-kun pushed the bullies back when they were attacking me at the time and oikawa hugged me and asked "Are you alright? " With a smile.
I never really smiled because of my bullies and his smile surprised me.
I couldn't reply to his question and I only bursted out in tears. I saw iwa-kun looking over his shoulder to see if I was okay and he looked really worried.

Oikawa: "don't worry..! We won't hurt you! We will be your friends until the end!"

As oikawa said that iwa-kun sat next to me and hugged me while whispering.

Iwaizumi: "I'll protect you no matter what... "

You hugged iwa-kun back. I finally felt happy that I have friends. Oikawa chuckles.

Oikawa: "I'm oikawa! And the person you are hugging is iwaizumi! What is your name? "

You: "m-my name is Tomoya Seiki"

//time skip recess time//

Iwaizumi: "come on Tomoya-san let's go together!"

Iwa-kun smiles. Somehow his smile brightened my day. I took his hand and got up.

Oikawa: "come on let's go!"

Oikawa:"Say,,, tomoya-chan do you likeee volleyball? "

I got surprised that he asked if I like volleyball! Volleyball is my favorite sport!

You:"Yeah! It's my favorite sport! "

I finally smiled the first time in years.
Iwaizumi blushed when he saw your smile while oikawa got surprised on how I look so cute when I smile.

Iwaizumi: "w-we also like volleyball."

Iwa-kun got flustered and didn't look into my face because he didn't want me to see his red face.

Oikawa: "yeah we also like volleyball! Do you want to play volleyball with us one day? "

Oikawa-kun smiled. I nodded while smiling at them. After our parents picked us up they told me where they live, I didn't know where the road was so I asked my mom in the car.

You: "mom, where is this road? "

You showed her a paper iwa-kun gave you.

Mom: "it's not too far from our house, why? "

You: "that's where my friends live! "

I smiled joyfully. My mom got surprised that I finally have friends and that I'm smiling.

Mom: "what are they're names? "

You: "iwaizumi and oikawa"

Mom: "ohohoh~ Don't get too crazy with them"

My mom chuckled while I was confused.

You: "can I see them today? "

Mom: "of course!! "

My mom smiled at me and I was really happy that time.

//in the neighborhood//

I went to my room and changed into my black shorts and a white shirt with a red Jacket.
After changing I got my volleyball and ran outside to practice my receiving and spiking.
After a good 20minutes my bullies found me and stole my volleyball.
I started to get emotional because this volleyball was my brothers(he's dead)

You: "Give it back! "

I said while crying. The bullies laughed

Bully: "You can get the ball if you can reach it in 10 seconds!"

I sat on the ground crying while the other bullies hurted me physically.
I felt hopeless I couldn't defend myself. I covered my ears and head and stared at the ground but I heard the bully who had my ball fall down so I looked up to see iwa-kun pushing the bully down while taking the ball back.

You: "iwa-kun... "

You whispered.
Oikawa ran up to me and helped me to get up.

Oikawa: "Let's get you patched up"

Oikawa: "iwa-chan were going to my house"

Iwaizumi nodded at him.
Oikawa took me to his house to patch up the bruises I got.

Oikawa: "sorry if it hurts."

You: "it's alright.."

After a couple minutes iwaizumi comes to check up on us.

Iwaizumi: "are you okay tomoya-san? I-i got your ball!"

I smiled at iwa-kun and took the ball.

You: "your my saviour! "

I said with tears in my eyes.

Oikawa: "I can sense great friendship between us three in the future! "

Oikawa said in a happy voice.