Your appearance

Tomoya Seiki

                              Age: 17
                          Height: 4'9
               Birthday: October 10th
              School: Aoba johsai high
Bestfriends: Oikawa, iwaizumi, Tobio, Kunimi, Kindaichi, Asahi, Daiichi,  and Aoba johsai team

Hair color : black
Eye color: bright purple

Position: Aoba johsai's manager

Crush: Iwaizumi

Personality: Kind, Observant, Shy

Likes: Rice balls and sweets, playing guitar and singing

Dislikes: fish, mean people (bullies)

                        Thoughts on her

Hinata: I heard that she was kageyama's friend since middle school, tho she is really cute but she seems pretty shy to meet new people. Too bad I really want to be friends with her.

Kageyama: Tomoya-san is a very kind person and she's extremely shy when it comes to meeting new people but I'm just glad I can be friends with her, she is always clinging on oikawa especially iwaizumi.

Tsukishima: i don't really know her but I saw her in one of our practice match with aoba johsai. she's very cute and small.

Yamaguchi: I agree with tsukki! She is pretty cute and small.

Sugawara: Oh! I know her! She is one of daiichi's and asahi's friend. I heard that they both like her.

Kiyoko: i saw her in practice matchmatch,  She is just like yachi-chan

Yachi: She is really cute and small like me!

Nishinoya&Tanaka: SHE'S SOO CUTEEE

Asahi: Tomoya is a really sweet girl. She's so kind and cute.

Ukai: I agree with everyone she is very cute and she does seem that she's really close with our captain and ace.

Takeda: She is a very small girl and she was really shy when she met ukai and me.

Oikawa: She's so ADORABLE! I CAN'T TAKE IT! tho I like to tease her a lot but iwa-chan gets really mad when I tease her,,, She is a very nice person! And we are bestfriends since childhood annnd iwa-chan likes her~~~

Iwaizumi: yeah,,,, I do love her,,in a friendly way! Since we did meet her in our childhood. I'm usually the one who protects Tomoya-san from bullies and other dangerous situations. Her smile is amazing and she has a really cheerful face.

Kunimi: Tomoya-san is a nice person she always helps me and kindaiichi practice volleyball. Her volleyball skills is amazing!

Kindaiichi: same as kunimi.

Kenma: I don't really care about Apearances but Seiki hits different,,, she's very beautiful.

Kuroo: Oya, Oya, Oya? She's very cute I'd wish she could be our manager too.

Lev: she's so small compared to me!!! how cute!!!

Bokuto: Ohohohohohohoh~ a cute girl eh?~

Akaashi:Bokuto stop, tho I do agree she is quite cute I'd definitely would be glad to be friends with her.

Ushijima: i don't really know her that much but I think she is oikawa's friend. I saw her with him and another one of his friends always together, they're really close friends.