Mr. Kakyoin began massaging her shoulders. "I know, it's a lot. But we have to accept our son for who he is and the friends he makes. He's almost an adult now, you have to realize that."

Mrs. Kakyoin exhaled. "I'm sorry. I feel so terrible for being mad at him, and the doctor that saved his life... I'm terrible..."

"It's okay, you can make up later. For now, let's just leave this to Jotaro, hm?"

Mrs. Kakyoin paused, rubbing her temples. "...Fine. This doesn't mean I like him though."

"Deal."

...

Jotaro was now seated across from Dr. Hashi, both still in Kakyoin's room, as Star Platinum didn't seem to want to leave. He hovered over Kakyoin as they talked. "So, if you don't mind talking about it, I'd like to know some information about this enemy stand user."

Jotaro took a deep breath before he spoke. "Well, I'm not too sure the information I can give you will do you much good."

"Anything helps right now Jotaro. Our main goal is to get Kakyoin better and eliminate this evil once and for all."

"Well, he was asking me about the ability I used to defeat DIO, and I didn't budge. My brain kind of shut down through it, I just remember him throwing insults and talking about killing... Kakyoin..." 

Dr. Hashi could tell Jotaro's discomfort and that it was starting to get difficult to talk about it. "Jotaro, I don't want to push you for information you don't want to share. You don't have to-"

"No. This is for Kakyoin, I've been through worse."

Jotaro was no longer in a hospital gown and had changed into his signature trenchcoat and pants. He left the hat with Kakyoin, and he wasn't sure why, but it felt right. There was a long silence between Jotaro and Dr. Hashi. She only didn't say anything to break the silence because she could tell Jotaro was deep in thought and didn't want to break his concentration. 

Suddenly, Jotaro looked up at Dr. Hashi, who flinched a bit at the intensity of his glare. Star Platinum looked over, a little confused at the situation, their coordination was off, so Star Platinum did not feel the same emotions for a few minutes. And then it hit him, so now Star Platinum was just as angry as Jotaro. 

"Doctor, can you tell me this one thing?"

"Sure."

"Where did you find me that night?"

Dr. Hashi caught on to his train of thought and smirked. 

...

Kakyoin laid on his back, sprawled out on the invisible floor. Being surrounded by darkness but still feeling a floor messed up his senses, and when he wasn't distracting himself with something, it was quite unsettling. 

He shut his eyes tightly as he began to feel euphoria overcome him. His whole body tensed as this feeling became overwhelming, his fists clenched as his knuckles were white. The feeling passed and he opened his eyes again slowly, only for it to come rushing back.

His fight or flight response kicked in and he stood up in a flash, trying to regain his balance as everything seemed to spin. His stomach was in knots, and not in a good way. Kakyoin attempted to move, but his first step sent him toppling down onto the floor again, hitting it with a thud. His senses were all over the place, and he felt the same feeling as you would going down the drop on a rollercoaster, except it never ended. His whole body tumbled around and around even though he was not moving. On top of everything, he felt the big wave of nostalgia hit him, as this would be similar to the feeling you would get when they give you laughing gas at the dentist.