Orange.

"What will you wear this prom?" Namjoon blushed, his friends knew about him wearing girly clothes, but he did not know if he was ready to show off or just slip it away, "Joonie, i wanna see you wear your real self, you shouldn't be shy, but if that Park Jimin comes to you and bullys you, i'll make sure to destruct his life" Jin positively told, "yeah its not that bad to do some things that you should have been proud of" Hoseok added simply, "wow, thanks, that was the first time you've gaved me a serious advice" Jin rolled his eyes, "whatever, anyways, we'll be going now, see you to the prom later!" Namjoon giggled, waving a goodbye to his hyungs, they waved back, smiling.

"Time to get beaten, i guess.." he mumbled, walking to the lockers, he opened his locker, placing his things before closing it, but then an extend arm, pinned unto him emerged, he gulped, fixing his glasses as he slowly turned around, his back still glued to the locker, "hey."

Hey?

Seriously?

"Um hi?" Namjoon confusedly told, prying his eyes to see Jimin, obviously, emotionless/ly looking at him. "Did you um had any dance partner?" Namjoon started became confused, but he slipped it away and shooked his head. He was a bad liar so he was loyal. "Good, be my dance partner" Namjoons eyes were screaming really appalled  "but how about those pretty girls who asked you to be their dance partner?" Jimin looked down before looking at Namjoon sharply, "i denied them in one go, so i can dance with you in prom"

????????????????????????????

Wow.

Ok.

what is happening????.

"But-" Jimin placed his two fingers on Namjoons lips, "no buts, now shut up and be happy im not beating you up, nerdie" Jimin left, leaving a jaw dropped Namjoon who almost fell his book.

"Oh wow, i wont be lonely in prom anymore, this is the first time to have a dance partner."

Actually same Namjoon.

:'(

díd чσu lσvє ít?  σ (>‿<✿)

  wσuld чσu mínd tσ

(〜^ 3 ^)〜vσtє αnd cσmmєnt?\(^ω^\)

whєnєvєr чσu dσ ít σr nσt

í'll ѕtíll

( ˘ ³˘)❤  [ lσvє u ]

  - вíg (♥ó㉨ò)ノ 💜