1- 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑐𝑠𝑒𝑎𝑡

Começar do início

I was very tempted to answer with ok and let me suck your dick too, but I chose to go the holy route so I simply said:

"Okay."

He smiled, showing off his pearly whites (that I would really like to have in between my legs) and put his arm around my shoulders, walking me to the bar.

We sat down on the bar stools.

"So what's your name cuh?"
he asked.

"Chanel."

He nodded.
"Pretty ass name."

I smiled, trying not to blush.
"Thanks...What's yours?"

"Roddy."

I nodded.
"That's a good name too. Your parents must be...uh...proud that they named you with such a... a good name."
I said awkwardly.

Jesus Christ. Get it together Chanel.

He chuckled.
"Well it ain't no where near as good as Chanel. Chanel a pretty ass name. But that shit suits you well cause you fine as hell mamas." he said licking his lips.

By the time he said the S in mamas, my panties were soaking wet, causing me to place my small bag in my lap to hide the possible stain that might appear.

I guess he noticed cause he placed his hand on my thighs. He looked at me and bit his lip.

"You good?"
He asked.

"Y-Yeah."
I said nodding.

His hand moved up more.
"You sure?"

I nodded, biting my lip the more his hand moved closer towards my kitten.

He inched his face closer to mine.

"Sooo...."
he said.

"Sooo...."
I replied back.

He slowly pressed his lips onto mine, hand rubbing on my thigh.

Before I knew it I was being dragged out of the club and was in the baccseat of his car on top of him.

Whew. Time moves fast when you're horny.
Let's hope this nigga don't have a random STD cause I'm about to get myself some marvelous dick.

His tongue reached inside of my mouth as I placed my hand on his crotch area and started rubbing it.
I went on my knees and unzipped his pants.

"Damn you fast. We just met too."
he said chuckling.

I smirked.
"Im the flash with this pussy"

what the fuck just came out of my mouth?

He chuckled.

I pulled off his underwear and his hard dick sprung out,hitting my cheek.

damn. this shit is long as hell. pool noodles could neva.

I stared at it for about a minute contemplating whether sucking his dick is worth the throat pain I know I'm gonna get for the next 3 days till he spoke.

"You just gonna stare or are you gonna do somethin?"
he asked.

I smiled and placed my lips on the tip of his dick, causing him to flinch.

I chuckled.
"Sensitive much?"

He shook his head.
"Mane just suck i-"

Before he could finish, I deep throated the whole thing .

He closed his eyes and threw his head back.

"Ouuu Fuccckk"
he groaned.

I gagged, vibrating his dick.

"Shittt"

"mhm"
I moaned with his dick still in my mouth.

I bobbed my head up and down, wrapping my tongue around his dick every time I bobbed down.

"Take your shorts off"
he commanded.

ahhh damn. command me daddy. tehee.

"Okay."
I responded, getting up and pulling my shorts down.

"Get on top of me"

I followed.

He slowly stuck his dick inside of me, causing both of us to throw our heads back in pleasure.

As I got used to his length, I slowly grinded on him.

"you do that shit so good cuh"

I smirked and went faster.

He closed his eyes and bit his lip.

"Fuck Daddy!"
I moaned.

who do I think I am?
i know i did not just call this nigga daddy.

"Im your daddy?"

I kinda nodded.

I cummed about 3x till I felt his dick twitch inside me meaning he was about to bust too.

I got off him going on my knees and started to gawk gawk on his stick.

A couple of seconds later, a warm liquid started shooting into my throat as Roddy pressed my head deeper. He groaned and moaned.

"Fucccckkkk"

His eyes rolled to the back of his head, and Im gonna be honest. This nigga's cumming face is the sexiest cumming face I ever seen.

"mhm"
I moaned.

After I swallowed a daycare, I sat next to him as we both attempted to catch our breath.

He put his arms around me.

"So...."

"So what?"
I asked.

"So... Round 2?"
he said.

I smiled, getting back on top of him.

———•———

so. thoughts?😌

y'all a bitch was shooketh today.
my friend that is a boy flashed his dicc to me
while we were face timing, and that shit was low key colossal🌚

he wanted me to flash a titty but im not a hoe so I do not do that bullshet. perioda💅🏾

SHARE|COMMENT|VOTE💙
loves and kisses💋

———•———