Six

Six

After Plaitith left everyone immediately started talking. "She's my cousin! And their- the Volturi!" They could all understand why Bella was upset but they also knew they couldn't keep the kings mate from them. "We can't keep the kings from their mate. I'll call Aro." The only reason he was calling Aro was because of a call from Marcus. Marcus had said that it was very likely that him, Aro and Caius shared a mate.

Aro was sitting at a desk across from Marcus and Caius, writing, when the phone began to ring. Quickly answering it after seeing it was Carlisle, Aro put it on speaker phone. "Carlisle. To what do I owe the pleasure of this call to?" Aro was Beton annoyed, he was tempted to go after a coven just for amusement. "Hello Aro. Bella brought her older cousin to the house and we believe it's likely she's your mate." Immediately all the kings started to pay attention to what Carlisle was saying. "Edward and Bella showed her the painting we have and they saw her ring while she was saying... a few things about the painting." They were all confused by what Carlisle meant so Marcus decided to ask. "What did she say about the painting?" They hoped it was good and that she wasn't insulting them before they even met. "I'll have Emmett tell you. I would prefer not to say such things." After a moment of silent confusion they heard Emmett's voice.

"Well the most appropriate thing she said was about Marcus and it was- and I quote 'He looks like he just watched his best friend get murdered.' Would you like me to continue?" They were a bit scared about what else she could've said but Caius quickly replied. "Continue." After a moment of Emmett trying not to laugh he continued. "Well about Aro- these are her words not mine- she said 'And he well.. He looks like he needs a woman to fuck.'" Marcus covered his mouth, trying not to laugh at Aro's annoyed expression. "And about Caius... These are her words not mine!"

Caius became annoyed and he was also scared it was very bad. "Just say it!" After a moment of Emmett trying really hard not to laugh he continued. "Well she said- and again her words not mine. She said 'He looks like he was expecting a dick shoved up his ass and instead got a firepoker' Bella also confirmed she was not known for having much of a filter." Aro and Marcus immediately started laughing, not being able to stop themselves.

___
I'm not really proud of this chapter but...