𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝

Start from the beginning

"I doubt that meant after school too." I raised an eyebrow. "And we mean after school too." Cole pressed play on his phone as Veronica and Thor's voice were heard.

"I hate you all." I shook my head going over to sit beside Jay and Farkle. "Is this a regular thing now?" Sam questioned pointing to the boys.

"I really want to say no it's not. . . but I don't even believe myself." I answered. "Literally everyone on the football team has become my security because of Veronica and Thor."

"Hey, we came in handy when those boys came at you." Cole pointed out. "Yeah, you guys stopped a couple sophomore guys from giving me their numbers. My heroes." I nodded sarcastically.

"Wait, what." Lucas and Zay questioned as they turned to me the same with Farkle and Jay. "Why are you sitting over there?" I asked Riley who was sitting away from us.

"I don't deserve to sit with your guys. I am disgraced. 'D' for disgraced." Riley shook her head. "What's up with your friend?" Andrew asked me.

"She got a 'D' on her Spanish exam." I responded. "Okay that's painful." Jason commented as I agreed.

"What's a 'D'?" Cole furrowed his eyebrows as they turned to him. "He's never got anything below a 'B'." I told them all, making them nod.

"We don't talk about that day." Cole frowned. "Go get a smoothie for yourself, pouty." I pointed to the counter.

"Fine." Cole sighed going over there. "That's sad." Andrew shook his head.

"Says the scholar athlete. Go get yourself a smoothie too." I nodded to Cole. "I will do that." Andrew smiled going over there.

"How is it possible to feel older than people who are older than you?" I sighed but then noticed my friends looking over to me. "Oh, wait I'm already used to it."

"We're not that immature." Jason raised an eyebrow. "Says the boy I had to help get gum out of his hair." I turned to him.

"Really?" Sam raised her eyebrows to him. "I like sleeping with gum in my mouth. It tastes so sweet." Jason smiled.

"That explains a lot." Farkle looked at Jason. "Probably does." Jason agreed as Lucas shook his head.

"Riley, it's only one grade." Lucas reminded her. "Yeah, you know how many "D's" I got in middle school?" Maya nodded her head.

"Probably not as much as Katherine Pierce has." Jason shrugged. "Out!" Sam and I pointed to the door as he looked at us with wide eyes.

"Five minutes outside." I shook my head. "I'm in high school. I can officially make those jokes now!" Jason turned to me.

"Not when Riley or Smackle don't have any idea of that. The deal was until they're fifteen and they're not." I reminded him. "So out for five minutes. Or I'll put you there myself."

"I'd like to see you try." Jason smirked. "Fine." I shrugged and smirked back.

I grabbed a scarf Cole had for some reason and pulled Jason by his collar outside. I sat him down in one of the chairs tying him there quickly.

"Good luck." I patted his head with a smile. "This is evil." Jason frowned.

"Tell me how later." I smirked before walking back into Topanga's. "There. That'll take him five minutes to get himself out of that." I sat next to Farkle.

"Maybe a bit longer." Samantha shrugged as we heard Jason fall outside. "Possibly." I agreed.

"This is how you and Ronnie are so much alike." Andrew pointed to me as I nodded. "Once, I got five "D's" in one day." Maya smiled.