Baby clothes

pairing: Jo Eun-seob and Myeong Na-ri

^^^^^^

Eun-seob had been begging to start trying for a baby for the last few months and Na-ri just wasn't terribly ready for that yet.

She enjoyed the married life with just the two of them.

"Baby, please." He begs, searching her eyes.

"We've been married for a few years now. I just want one or two." Or three, or four, or five, but he wasn't going to say that out loud.

Na-ri just shakes her head, "Eun-seob, I am not ready yet." she says simply.

He pouts, "But babe-"

"But babe nothing!" She kisses him, "I need to get ready for work."

Jo Eun-seob pouts further, "Fine. You'll see honey."

She laughs and walk towards their room.

He smirked to himself because he had his own plans.

As she was leaving she kissed him goodbye, "Bye love have a good day!" She calls out as she go out of the apartment.

Eun-seob waited thirty minutes after Na-ri left and pulled out the bag that he had hidden. In the bag were a bunch of baby clothes that he had picked up. Both boy and girl clothes.

He hid them all throughout the house, knowing she'll find them eventually.

^^^^^^

Na-ri came home, exhausted and laid on the couch, "Home." She called out quietly.

Eun-seob came in with two cups of tea, "For my favourite girl." He kisses her forehead and

hands her the cup of tea.

Tied to the cup was a baby blue pacifier. Na-ri give him a look, "Really?" She sticks her tongue out at him.

He shrugged and laughed softly.

She drinks her tea and stand up, "I am going to shower, would you like to join me?" She straddles his lap.

"I would baby, but Shin-jae called and I have to go to do something tonight at the station. But I should be home my eleven or so." He grips her hips tightly, holding her to him.

Na-ri nods, "All right, I guess I'll see you later." She kisses him hard and bite his lip as she pulls away.

"Not fair when you tease!" He calls out to her as she go to the shower.

Eun-seob waited by the door for a moment.

Na-ri strips down and steps into the walk into the shower.

As she turns the knob there are baby swim trunks and when she straighten there is a little one piece bathing suit.

"JO EUN-SEOB!" She yells out in frustration and humour.

This was going to go on for awhile.

Eun-seob laughed to himself as he heard her scream and left for work.

Na-ri got out of the shower and had the towel wrapped around her. She pulled on Eun-seob's t-shirt and a thong.

She goes to the bathroom to blow dry her hair.

She opened the drawer and there was a little dress resting over her hair dryer.

With a sigh she shakes her head and put the dress aside.

She finishes up with her hair and go lay in bed and when she pulls the sheets back, two sets of footie jammies are waiting for her. She rolls her eyes but can't keep the smile from her face.