Harry paused as tears came to his eyes and he started to cough a little as he was holding back sobs, he felt awful. If he had been around to protect his sister maybe this wouldn't have happened to her. Seeing all this, Sirius got up from his chair and pulled Harry into a hug which he was very grateful for.

"Harry you listen to me" Sirius said as he pulled away "This is not your fault, you have done everything you could have for your sister, you have loved and looked after her you entire life you have been an amazing brother to her"

Remus put Daisy jacket back on her and, per her request, put the concealment charm back on her. The four of them sat for a while and listened to Harry talk about his time at a muggle primary school.

"Alright!" Sirius stood up and rubbed his hands together "that's enough of this sadness let's do something fun, how about a flying moterbike ride?"

"You've got a flying moterbike?" Harry looked at him with wide eyes.

"Yep" he said popping the p "do you want to go on a ride?"

"Of course! I'll get my shoes now!" Harry jumped from his seat ran out of the room with a huge smile on his face. Once he left, Sirius turned to Daisy.

"Daisy?"

She lifted her head from her godfathers shoulder and looked up at Sirius, the man felt a pang of sadness as he saw her large, glassy eyes. At that moment he would not mind going back to Azkaban, he wanted to kill the Dursleys for making her so sad.

"Would you like to go on a motorbike ride with me and your brother?"

"Erm no thanks" She mumbled "I'm scared of hights"

"Well how about we listen to some music when I come back? Harry told me that you have a walkman, now I have no idea what that is" She laughed at that and Sirius sniled brightly "you will have to show me what it is because he said something about it playing music and you can wear it which sounds amazing"

"Uh huh, it's my favourite thing ever, Harry stole it from Dudely on our birthday and I can listen to music whenever I want" She explained excitedly.

Harry walked back into the room and he and Sirius went out into the garden where is moterbike was parked. Remus looked down at Daisy who was fiddling with her fingers.

"How about we read a book, hmm?" He asked her, she nodded her head she went upstairs to get one of her books because Remus did not really have books that she would enjoy, she ran up to her room and searched through her trunk for a book that Hermionie got for her.

It was a book named Tales of Beedle the Bard and it was full of stories for magical children. She found the small book and walked back down the stairs and into the living room where Remus was waiting for her.

"Can you do the one about the three brothers, I like that one" She told him.

"As you wish"

He sat down and thr couch and Daisy sat down next to him, listening intently as he read the story, it didn't take long for eyes to grow heavy and lay her head down on Lupins knee before falling asleep, he put thr childrens book down and picked up one from his own shelf and began to read it.

The calm and quiet in the house lasted for around an hour and a half and Remus made sure to appreciate it because he knew that this summer was going to be an eventful one for sure. He was absentmindly humming a tune while running his fingers through Daisy's Auburn curls.

About halfway through his book, Sirius and Harry burst through the door laughing loudly and Remus carefully marked his book with a sigh.

"Well it looks like you guys had a good time, but could you be a little quieter, if you wake her up, you'll have to deal with it" Remus said calmly.

"Oh sorry" Sirius said with a sheepish smile on his face.

"Nah it's fine" Harry said, not at all lowering his tone as Sirius had "she is the heaviest sleeper I've ever met, watch this "

He took the biggest book on the bookshelf and held it high above his head before dropping it and it hit the floor with a huge THUD. Daisy didn't even flinch.

"Wow"

"I know right" He picked the book up and put the book back on the shelf "Anyway, we had so much fun it was just like being on my broom but I didn't have to worry about steering it, speaking of, thanks for the firebolt Sirius I haven't gotten to ride it that much but it's fantastic"

"Why didnt you get to ride it I gave you that at Christmas?" Sirius asked.

"Professor McGonagall took it from me because Hermione thought you had given it to me and cursed it"

"I knew I didn't like her" Sirius grumbled and Harry laughed "Did she take Daisy's locket to?"

"She didn't let her, she even shouted in McGonagall's face when she tried to take it"

"Damn that kid has guts"

"You got that right"

They all looked at Daisy as she sat up in the couch and rubbed her eyes with her fists, Harry and Sirius laughed as they sat down in the chairs and started up a conversation with the children about their first years at Hogwarts.

"I don't know how to start it"

"The letters" Daisy piped up

"It all started when these two letters arrived for me and Daisy, neither of us had ever gotten a letter before and this one was really weird because it was in green ink and hand our exact address on, like it said under the stairs........."