marauders map(edited)

Madame pomfrey kept the twins in the hospital wing for the rest of the werkend, Hermione and Ron came by most of their free time but mostly it was just Harry and Daisy quietly chatting. Harry however was unable to get his mind off the girm, he had now seen it twice and his sister had seen it once when they got on the night bus. He couldn't help thinking that he going to be looking over his shoulder for death omens for the rest of his life.

By the time Monday came around Harry and Daisy were able to leave the hospital wing and get back to doing lessons. For the most part they were quite happy and feeling good, but they was all ruined anytime they saw Malfoy. The blonde haired rat was beside himself at huffelpuff win and the dementors joked had just stopped but now they were back all over again.

When they had been dismissed form the hospital wing they realised that they should be in Defense against the dark arts and set off towards the classroom. On the way they met up with Ron and Hermionie who were very happy to see them and it didn't take much longer to get to the classroom.

"Hermione check to see if Lupins back" Ron whispered.

Hermionie grabbed the door frame and peeked her bushy head in. When she saw the teacher at the desk, she pulled away and smiled at the three of them.

"It's safe"

Professor Lupin was back at work and he deffinetly looked like he had been ill, His robes were hanging looser around his shoulders and there were dark shadows beneath his eyes. All the other students had reached the classroom by then and they filled into the classroom. Lupin waited patiently for everyone to get into their seats and get settled down, once they had he asked them what had happened during their last lesson and they erupted into chaos.

"He didn't listen to us!"

"Made us do werewolves!"

"Did you tell him we weren't on werewolves yet" He asked them calmly.

They continued to complain until Lupin stopped them by waving his hands around in the air, the class quieted down again though they still looked flushed and angered.

"Alright, you don't have to do the essay"

Everyone seemed relieved and let out a breath, Hermionie and Dasiy shared a glance before turning back to the front and Daisy shyly raising her hand.

"Erm proffesor me and Hermione have already done the homework" Daisy told him quietly and looking down slightly.

Lupin smiled at the girl, he wished he could just go over to her and hug her, or ruffle her hair or something.

"That's alright Daisy"

They had a really good lesson after all the complaining and when, they learned about red caps and had some very funny conversations along the way. Daisy and Harry were among the students that gathered their belongings and got ready to leave once the end of the lesson came but they were called back.

"Wait a moment twins, I'd like a word" Their professor called out.

They gave eachother a confused look and walked up to Lupins desk, he walked around to stand in front of them.

"I heard about the match, I'm sorry about your broomstick Harry is there any chance of fixing it?"

"No the tree smashed it into peices" Harry said bitterly.

"They planted that three the same year I started hogwarts, people used to play around it until one boy almost lost an eye, no broom would stand a chance"

"Did you hear about the dementors too?" Daisy asked quietly, she hadn't spoken about the dementors at all but she felt comfortable speaking to him but wasn't sure why.