summary ♔

servant styles

stylinson au 

summary

Prince Louis Tomlinson VI was a happy teenager, a literal ball of sunshine. The people in his kingdom loved him, he would walk around town smiling at everyone, helping anyone who needed him and always did his deed for the people in his kingdom to be happy. 

On September 9, 1591, he received tragic news.  His parents, the King and Queen have left the kingdom in his hands a week ago since they had to meet  "someone important," they said and they had to sail overseas to talk to them. He was eating breakfast one day, when Chancellor Payne delivered the shocking news that his parents would not return to the kingdom ever again. 

Prince Louis was devastated. He had lost the most important people in his life. They were the ones who had been there for him whenever he needed them. He couldn't process anything that was happening around him and the vibe that he carried around with him everyday -- happy, hopeful, loving -- never made an appearance ever again. 

Whenever anyone talked to Louis, he would just reply mindlessly, not caring about the words that left his mouth or the person he was supposedly talking to. When Chancellor Payne announced that he was going to arrange a marriage in order for Louis to take over the throne, Louis was furious. 

Chancellor Payne reassured him that he would have a word in the marriage. Chancellor Payne and the rest of the people who worked at the castle would arrange dinner dates with different women, and at the end of the dates, Louis would choose his wife. Louis had to go along with it, even if it meant torture and a good meal -- or few -- turned bad. 

As the dinner dates go on, Louis gets more miserable, not really looking forward for having a nice meal with different women every single day. The horrifying thing is the thought of having to marry one of them, when clearly, he isn't in the mood. 

Recently, a new servant was hired -- going by the name Servant Styles -- but Louis hasn't seen him before and has yet to meet him. He is scheduled to serve Louis and his guests during the dinner dates and surely, Louis would meet him then. 

When Louis does meet him, Styles really does charm the pants off of him. What's even worse is that Louis finds himself developing feelings for the attractive bloke. 

Okay, I promise that this won't turn out like Tomorrow Never Dies because this time I actually have the winter break to write this and I'm super excited (NEXT TO YOU DECEMBER) and yeah, I hope you like it!