𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆

Start from the beginning

Harry was speaking to Malfoy and I realized I spoke too soon and the bludger made its way towards them. Harry spotted the snitch and Malfoy quickly followed Harry to get the snitch.

Malfoy and Harry were under the stands so we couldn't see what was going on, only when they resurfaced for a few seconds. Suddenly, Malfoy shot up and fell off of his broom. He lay on the ground, groaning in pain. After watching Malfoy for a few seconds to check if he was okay, my eyes were back on Harry.

I saw the bludger collide with his hand and muttered an, "Ouch!"

Harry continued to fly, even with his hand injured. His hand reached forward for the snitch but then fell off his broom. Everyone in Gryffindor raced forward to look down if Harry was okay.

"Let's go!" Hermione whispered. Hermione, Ron, Hagrid and I all rushed down the stand.

Just when we were walking down, Lee Jordan yells, "Harry Potter's caught the snitch! Gryffindor wins!"

Everyone's celebrations were cut short when the bludger yet again made its way to Harry and tried to hit him repeatedly.
I ran forward at the same time as Hermione and yelled, "Finite incantatum!"

The bludger exploded in front of our eyes and Harry breathed out, "Thanks."

We all rushed towards Harry again and I saw the professors coming down too.

"Are you okay?" Hermione asked.

"No," Harry answered in pain. "I think my arm's broken."

Lockhart bent down next to Harry, pushing me out of the way. He said, "Not to worry, I will fix that arm of yours straight away!"

Harry quickly shook his head and said, "No, not you."

I immediately started to laugh and Lockhart shook off Harry's words, "Now this... won't hurt a bit."

Lockhart lifted Harry's sleeve up and I cringed, hoping he doesn't hurt Harry even more.

Lockhart took out his wand and said, "Brakium immendo!"

A light shot out of the wand and Lockhart lifted Harry's arm and we all watched as it bent the other way.

"Oh bloody hell," I whispered and hid my face in Ron's shoulder.

Everyone around us groaned in disgust and Lockhart quickly said, "Ah yes, that can sometimes happen but the point is you can no longer feel any pain, and very clearly the bones are not broken!"

"Broken?" Hagrid asked outraged. "There's no bones left!"

"Much more flexible tho," Lockhart pointed out and I groaned again.

                         ~~~

We ran into the Hospital Wing and out of the corner of my eye, I saw Malfoy groaning on his bed.

I rolled my eyes just as Madam Pomfrey scoffed, "Oh Mr Malfoy, stop making such a fuss, you can go."

There was a crowd of Gryffindor's surrounding Harry's bed and Madam Pomfrey pushed us aside to get to Harry.

"You should've brought him straight to me," Madam Pomfrey said. "I can mend bones in a heartbeat but growing them back..."

"You will be able to won't you?" Hermione asked, clearly anxious.

"Oh, I'll be able to certainly," Madam Pomfrey said as she poured a potion for Harry to drink. "But it'll be painful! You're in for a rough night, Potter!"

"Regrown bones is a nasty business!"  Pomfrey said and Harry spat his potion out on all of us. Mostly Fred and George.

"Thanks for that," They said simultaneously and tried to take Harry's potion off their Quidditch robes.

"Well what did you expect? Pumpkin juice?" Pomfrey rolled her eyes. "Now everyone out!"

Everyone said goodbye to Harry and we walked back to the common room. On the way there, I stopped in my tracks.

"I'll see you guys soon," I walked away from the group, ignoring everyone's questions.

Although I did hear Scarlett whisper to Hermione and Ron, "She's been doing that a lot lately."

I had this urge to go back to the bathroom I woke up in the other week. I've been going there a lot recently, trying to find some clues on that night and my mysterious black outs.

Also, no one ever came in this bathroom so it was a quiet and private place to sit. I sat against the basins and opened my diary.

Abigail. How are you?

I'm okay Tom. Harry on the other hand is not. Listen to what happened at the Quidditch match today...

                         ~~~

I groaned as I regained consciousness. I woke up in the bathroom which wasn't a surprise, since I was here earlier. I just do not remember passing out...

I looked around to see nothing different in the bathroom and decided to walk back to the common room.

Once I was inside, Scarlett and Gia instantly questioned me.

"I went to a bathroom on my way to go to the Black Lake. I wanted to sit outside but I must've fallen asleep in the bathroom," I shrugged. "How long have I been gone for."

"Abby it's been 4 hours," Gia bit her lip.

"Merlin, I hope I can sleep tonight. Goodnight guys," I yawned and started getting into my bed.

The door to our dorm flew open and Hermione ran inside, "There's been another petrifying!"

"What? Who was it?" I asked, sitting up in my bed.

"Colin Creevey!" Hermione sighed. "I just overheard the prefects talking about it."

"Poor Colin," I mumbled and lay back down.

Strange, Colin gets petrified at the same time as I passed out. Something is wrong here. I sat up yet again and opened my diary.

Tom! There's been another petrifying!

That's terrible. Do you know who?

A first year from Gryffindor. Tom, I'm scared...

What is the matter?

I keep having these black-out moments. I can't recall where I've been. There's patches in my memory that I can't remember. Today I was gone for 4 hours. What was I doing?

You were helping me with something. Do you not remember?

Not a single thing. What did I help you with?

I got no response from Tom and angrily shut the diary.