First Day

•-{Bokuto POV}-•

I woke up to the sound of Kuroo yelling at me to wake up.

"BOKUTO GET YOUR LAZY ASS UP BRO BEFORE WERE LATE!" He yells.

I stir and open one eye to see Kuroo half dressed with a toothbrush in his mouth and him pulling up his pants.

"COME ON DUDE DID YOU NOT HEAR ME GET UP BRO OUR FIRST CLASS IS GONNA START IT 6 MINUTES!"

"Okay okay dude I'm getting up. WAIT DID YOU SAY 6 MINUTES CRAP WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP EARLIER" I say as I run to my closet and start getting dressed.

"I TRIED WAKING YOU UP EARLIER YOU SLAPPED MY HAND AWAY AND ROLLED BACK OVER!" He yells at me trying to get his tie on but fails and throws it somewhere.

"YOU KNOW IM A HEAVY SLEEPER YOU SHOULD HAVE TRIED MORE THAN ONCE" I yell grabbing my tie and all my books for our first class.

"I DID 7 TIMES AND U SLAPPED ME EVERY TIME!" He yells showing me his red hand from where I had slapped him.

"OKAY OKAY LETS JUST GO" I yell as we both run out the door sprinting to our first class.

----------------------Time Skip------------------------

"Shit that was to close" I sighed sitting down in our 2nd class and most boring; World History.

Kuroo and Yaku sit down next to me. Kuroo to my right and Yaku to my left.

"Yea to close. Your lazy ass almost made us late." Kuroo says sighing.

"MY LAZY ASS?? YOU COULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING!" I whisper-shout.

"It's both of your fault so just stop bickering." Yaku said looking up from the World History book he was reading.

"Well I'm sorry smarty-pants." Kuroo pouts.

Yaku rolls his eyes. "Seriously. Just because your mad don't take it out on me. And you know I'm not that smart I just pay attention unlike you guys." Yaku says iritated.

"Hmph" is all Kuroo says in response as our teacher walks in.

"Kuroo is right though. Yaku has always been smarter than us. Ever since Highschool he's always been at the top of his class. Well I guess he doesn't have much of a choice seeing his parents are expecting so much of him. Yakus Dad is actually a senator or something like that so they expect so much of him. That's also why he spends so much time studying and doesn't really have a social life.."

Then mid thought I had a great idea. I ripped a peice of paper out of my notebook and started to write on it.

Kuroo I have a great idea! What if we threw a party ya know as a start of college thing. We could invite just a couple of friends to our dorm.

I slide the note over to Kuroo. And he looks down taking it under his palm and slips it under our long desk thing(( idk what it's called gomen)) and reads it he smiles and gives me a thumbs up the writes on the paper and slides it back over to me.

I took the note as he did and read it.

Sounds good bro but when? And we only have so many friends ya know.

I frown a little not yet thinking that far ahead. Then I get an idea and I quickly write on the paper and slides it to Kuroo again.

We can just invite random people at lunch.

Kuroo looks at me and raises an eyebrow but shruggs and writes on the paper. I take it.

Okay sounds like a plan dude.