Moving Day

×{Akaashi POV}×

I pulled into a parking spot and quickly got out hoping to make this as quick as possible. I pulled my phone out of my hoodie pocket and called Kenma. After a couple rings he finally picked up.

"Keiji this better be worth it! I had to stop playing my game for this!" He almost yells into the phone .

"If hope it's worth it in on the parking lot. I need your help." I say putting the phone to my ear and grabbing a box.

"Oh great you want me to like supervise?" He asks sounding distracted.

" no I want you to help move boxes. " I hear a dun-dun-dun-dun-duuuhh "Kozume are you playing the Legend of Zelda!"

" Um..no? " he obviously lies.

"Kozume just come out here and help me move these boxes!" I exclaim.

"What do I get out of it?" He asks totally serious.

I scoff walking towards the dorms, "I'll buy you that new Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild game if you do."

"Deal!" he shouts and I can hear him running as he hangs up.

I sigh. Then only a few seconds later Kenma runs up to me breathing heavily.

"where's your car?" He asks.

"Parking lot row D 3rd car from the left. It's a black Ferrari" I say and hand him the keys

He wolf whistle "parents get it for you?"

I sigh "Sadly. Although I had to talk them out of buying me 5"

"Why would you need 5 Ferraris?" He asks not surprised.

" Oh ya know one for fun, one for work, in case one gets a stain, if one gets dirty" I says sarcastically

"They seem to think I can't handle a car." I roll my eyes. "But ya know you can never have to much of anything. " I say imitating my mom.

"Ugh don't remind me. My God your mom and her huge closet" he shudders at the thought.

"Haha just because you got lost once you don't need to be dramatic." I say chuckling.

"Hey! I was stuck in there for 2 hours! " he whisper-yells.

"Just go grab some boxes or else you don't get that game." I say and walk away. Although very shortly after I can hear Kenma running.

I pushed opened the door to our dorm with my foot. Thankfully Kenma had left it open.

I walk in and set my box down looking around. It was bigger than I thought it would be. We had a small kitchen with only a fridge, a microwave, a coffee pot, a oven, and probably some pots and pans in the cupboards.

We also had a nice living room although you could tell Kenma had brought his huge plasma tv. Also his switch, Wii, Xbox 360, Xbox S, Xbox X, and PS3 and 4(and that was only his counsels). We have a bathroom down the hall and of course our bedrooms as well.

I carried my box into the 2nd bedroom. It was pretty obvious which one was mine because Kenmas door was open and just with a quick glance I saw 3 more gaming things. I loved Kenma but he had a serious obsession.