fifteen☀︎

"THANK YOU FOR THE PERFECT ANNIVERSARY DATE." Lilia smiled at Drew as the two of them settled into their couch. He returned the smile and poked her nose, "And your birthday date, can't forget that." The girl glanced down at the bracelet he'd gifted her that night. It was a cute, cliche charm bracelet, but Lilia couldn't be more happy. He'd given her 2 different charms that night, a sunshine and a lily. Drew claimed the sunshine reminded him of how bright she had made his life over the past month and that the lily was for her birthday because of her name. She'd bought him another ring to wear since he loved them so much.

"It was a great time regardless." Her eyes settled on her phone which had instagram showing. Fans had been begging her in the comments to go on live, she just hadn't lately because she didn't have the time due to filming. But now, however, it seemed like she had all of the time in the world, "You wanna do an instagram love with me?" Drew shrugged, raking his fingers through his hair, "Why not?" Lilia clapped her hands in excitement as she prepared to go live on the app. Both were still in their outfits from the date, Lilia in a yellow dress and Drew with a grey button up. Within seconds, they were live on instagram and the viewers were rolling in.

"Hi, everyone! You've been begging for a love and i'm delivering." Lilia smiled at her phone.

Happy Birthday, Lilia!

Omg it's Drew and Lilia I love this

Blink twice if you're dating

What's your favorite color??

The girl laughed at the question, "My favorite color is yellow... as you can probably tell by my dress." Drew chuckled at his girlfriend, "Mine is blue, but you can't tell by my shirt." Lilia rolled her eyes and playfully punched Drew's arm.

I bet you that they're dating and not telling anyone

are Madelyn and Chase dating??

Her eyes focused on the two comments. She wasn't quite sure if she was ready to make her relationship public just yet. And Madelyn and Chase? She wasn't quite sure about that either. She could definitely see a connection between the two, but wasn't sure about anything else.

"We've filmed for about 2 months now, and maybe have 3 months left? I'm not sure." Drew answered a question that Lilia hadn't seen. "The whole cast is super close though. We all pretty much live in the same apartment complex here in Charleston, it's amazing."

When does the show come out?

Can you give us any spoilers?

What's the shows name?

So many questions that they couldn't answer yet. "Um, all we can really tell you is that it comes out early on in 2020. But i'm sure you'll all love it!" Lilia smiled and Drew nodded. "I'm pretty sure we've only filmed like the first 4 episodes, but it's so amazing. I can't wait to see the finished product." The girl nodded in agreement. They'd filmed less than half the show and she could already tell it was gonna be a hit, "I think you guys will really enjoy the storyline."

How is it working with Tom Holland?

She gets to work with Tom Holland that bitch

Lilia isn't worthy enough to be in the presence of Tom Holland, she looks like a rat compared to him

Literally she has Zendaya commenting on her photos like what? it doesn't make sense

Why do these A-listers bother with her?

Clearly Drew had also seen the nasty comments as he dropped his hand down onto her thigh and gave her a comforting squeeze. "Uh, well, Tom is honestly one of the kindest people you'll ever meet. We play siblings on the show and that's kinda like how we are in real life. And I don't know why Zendaya comments on my photos all the time, i'm perplexed about it still... she's really sweet though." Drew nodded, still having his hand on her thigh, now rubbing circles with the pad of his thumb, "He's great. Everyone thought he was too good for us and that he'd be kinda stuck up knowing that he was so much more famous than the rest of us... but it was like the exact opposite. He's super down to earth and just treated us like equals. We're super lucky to have him."

Still don't think she deserves this hype

I love you Lilia!

She's literally not pretty???

What do people see in her?

Drew is so attractive why is he hanging out with her?

I heard he's the reason she's famous

You'd be nothing without Drew !!

I hope they never date because he's definitely too good for her

After seeing the massive amounts of hate rolling in, Lilia decided she had had enough, "Sorry to end this so early, but i've got some stuff I need to do tonight that I forgot about til now. Love you guys!" Without a second thought, Lilia ended the live and locked her phone. Her and Drew just sat there in silence, the boy not really knowing how to react to the situation. He felt terribly for her, not being able to comprehend why these so called "fans" were acting this way toward such a sweet girl.

"I've got to go." She mumbled, rushing out of their apartment. Drew called out to her, but to no avail. He dropped his head into his hands, and just let out a loud groan. He knew how sensitive Lilia was to things like this. She'd probably not be her bubbly self again for a while. Lilia found herself knocking on the wooden door of my me if her castmates' apartments. "Lil?" Chase asked, seeing the girl with tears in her eyes. She rubbed her hands together, "Is Rudy here?" The floppy haired boy nodded, informing her that the blonde was in his room.

Lilia thanked him and walked past him, just opening the door to his room and walking in. Rudy was just lounging on his bed, a book in hand. "Lilia? Are you okay? I saw the live." Tears we're rolling down her cheeks now, she couldn't hold it in. He opened his arms and Lilia walked over, crawling into his embrace. Rudy kissed the top of her head, comfortingly rubbing her back, "None of what they were saying is true." He mumbled into her hair. A sob wracked through the girl's body. She couldn't bring herself to believe him. "What if they're right? What if i'm not good for Drew?"

Rudy's heart ached for the small girl in his arms. He'd do anything to take this pain from her and make it stop, and he was sure her boyfriend would do the same. And that hurt him too. "Trust me, Lil. Drew wouldn't let himself be with someone who wasn't good for him. You're perfect for him. He loves you so deeply and I know he's hurting for you right now too." Rudy just held her tight, letting her get out the tears she needed to. Sometimes you just had to cry.

"You really think i'm good for Drew?" Lilia asked, sitting up and looking down at Rudy. It had been about 20 minutes of her crying in his arms and the tears finally stopped. Rudy reached up and brushed the excess tears away, "100 percent." A small smile replaced her frown. "I should go back to him, shouldn't I?" Reluctantly, Rudy nodded. He really did love spending time with the girl, but she needed to return to her boyfriend. Lilia leaned down and kissed Rudy's cheek, thanking him for helping her.

She bid Chase goodbye and made her way back to her own apartment. The door had remained open and Drew was still in the same spot she left him in. Upon seeing his girlfriend, Drew jumped up from his spot and rushed over to her. He kissed her passionately before pulling her into a tight hug. "I will always love you, Lil." He mumbled into her hair. Her heart melted as she hugged him tighter, "I love you, Drew Starkey."

☀︎

Liked by rudeth, drewstarkey, and 401,389 othersliliamorgan i swear some people function on hate, i function on positivity 💗

liliamorgan
i swear some people function on hate, i function on positivity 💗

comments are disabled for this post!