"They're like roaches, they're everywhere!" Oscar says. He squats down next to us, looking up as if asking the heavens for answers. "We gotta go primo" Mando tries to reason. Oscar looks at him shakes his head. "You gotta go" he responds. "Please don't tell me he's going to be this stupid," I think to myself.

Mando daps up Oscar pulls him in for a hug. Oscar smiles at me, sadness in his eyes. I leap into his arms, he squeezes me and tells me to go. "Wait" I switch guns, "you can't possibly have much ammo" I say. He kisses my forehead and walks out from behind the wall as Mando grabs me. We run in the same direction, ducking behind columns while Oscar covers us.

Mando and I continue running down the hall leaving Oscar behind. We go through some glass doors, out the pool. We creep along the hedges, blending pass some guys. He kneels down, interlacing his fingers. I use his shoulders for support as he lifts me, I grab onto the ledge and pull myself up.

We hear gunshots. Mando looks back, anger crosses his face. He tosses me his keys, "No. Come. Please" I beg. He shakes his head, "I can't live with myself if I do." My eyes water. He tosses me his phone, "call your dad, if I'm not out in 10 minutes, leave!" He stealthily moves along the hedges towards the house, as I jump off the wall to the other side.

I cautiously walk to his car and get in. "Thank god he has tints" I think to myself. I recline the seat so I'm laying down. I hide the phone as I dial so they don't see the light. "Police Commissioner Lopez" a serious tone answers. "Daddy? Daddy it's Leah!".

I can hear him relaxing over the phone, "honey! Thank God you're safe, where are you?!" "I-I-I don't know, they kidnapped me and Mando helped me escape, Spooky's in the house and-and" "honey stop you're not making any sense. WHERE ARE YOU?" he repeats again slower. I sigh, "Pin me daddy" then hang up. I hear more gun shots as I curl up in the seat and sob quietly.

Oscar's POV

I'm sitting against a wall, catching my breath. I see Mando running towards me. He kneels 5 feet away from me on the other side of the hallway. "You don't listen" I chuckle. He smiles, "you think I'ma let you take all the glory?" he jokes. "I'm tired" I confess. "I didn't expect her to have so much security" I say. "Business is good" he says looking down the hall. "I haven't seen her" he points out. "She has to be in her room, that's why they're all over the stairs" I say having an epiphany.

"What?" Mando asks. "It's easier to attack from the 2nd floor" I say kneeling. Mando looks at me confused. "There's a window outside with bars I can stand on to get to the ledge" I grab the handle of the side entrance door and nod to go. A guard shoots as Mando sprints across the hall, leaving bullet holes along the wall.

We run down the entrance steps, crouched along the cement railing along the front drive, making our way to the side of the house

We run down the entrance steps, crouched along the cement railing along the front drive, making our way to the side of the house. Mando takes a knee infront of the window. I jump up grabbing onto the bars, I pull myself up, placing a foot on Mando's knee for support. I'm holding on to the bars, my foot placed on the first railing.