Spooptober Special LEMON

Start from the beginning

"Idiot." I slapped the back of his head. "Did you forget alcohol is more toxic to those of us with animal based Quirks." I was referring to Bryan, his sisters, Chris, and myself along with the actual cats.

"I totally forgot! I'm sorryyy!" He pouted and held me tightly.

     I unsheathed my claws, which sounded much like a sword being drawn. He immediately let me go and backed away. "I'm sorryyyyy! Don't hurt my pretty face!" He held his face tightly. "I'll finish up the decorations!" He then left the room.

"God. He's so loud." I rubbed my head as I sighed.

"Miss? Can we were costumes too?" Popsicle asked as he got in my face.

"That's right. I guess we never got you guys anything. Want to go get one?" They all nodded happily. "Well, let's go before the party starts." They jumped from their seats and followed me.

~Time Skip~

     We came back just before the party started. "Let's hurry and get your guys' costumes on, okay?" They nodded and all followed me to my room.

     Marco had entered the crowd of cats following me. We all entered my room. "Polo, help Pops and Damien." He grumbled at the nickname, but did as he was told.

     I helped Kushi into her fairy costume first and then quickly moved on to Nala. Nala's costume was an Egyptian dress with a fake golden flower crown with long sandals that wrapped around her legs all the way up to her knees. They looked at their costumes happily. I then turned to see Marco struggling to get Popsicle's costume on. "A little help?" He chuckled in defeat.

     I sighed before helping Popsicle into his pirate costume. He had an eye patch, a fake hook, and the typical outfit of a pirate. He looked giddy as he held his fake hook. I then turned to help Damien who was almost finished.
     He struggled getting his arms through the holes, to which I helped. He choose an archer. I put his hat on and gave him his bow. He thanked me before looking at himself and beginning to be as excited as everyone else. "You guys can go into the living room. The party's almost started and we still have to change." I motioned between Marco and myself.

     They nodded and all left. I tossed the costume I got for Marco towards him as he tossed his towards me. I caught it while he fumbled with his. "Go change somewhere else. I don't want to see you naked."

"I was going to!" He then left my room.

     I got the outfit on and sighed heavily.

(That the costume ^^)

     It was a slutty maid outfit with a large, fuzzy choker, a hat, feather duster, black gloves, and leg garters for the thigh highs. (They not in the pic, but I just really like them okay?) After a few moments, Marco entered my room flushed with embarrassment. "The hell is this?" He pointed to his costume.