Chapter 9

Rias Gremory was not having a good time. After losing her pawn due to her own foolish mistake, she and her peerage felt like shit. They tried their best to get over it but no matter what, the guilt knowing that they caused someone to take their own life weighed down on them constantly. To add salt to the wound, a few days ago a pair of exorcists visited them and informed them of the church's stolen Excalibur fragments and Kiba had left after losing a fight to the blue-haired girl known as Xenovia. It also doesn't help that the other girl named Irina was a childhood friend of Issei and when she found out what happened to the brown haired boy, she was furious and refused to speak to the Orc or to the Hyoudou's.

And here she was now, her and her peerage were fighting of two Cerberus while Kiba and Xenovia were fighting off Freed with his fused Excalibur. Up in the air, sitting on a throne was a man who looked like some sort of pedo elf. He had red eyes and was watching the fight with a manic grin on his face. This was none other than the war monger known as Kokabiel (or as I like to call him, Danzo reject).

Kokabiel: "Hmm this is getting boring, Gremory! Do you have anyone I can fight! I'm getting bored here!" Shouted the Ten winged fallen angel out of frustration. He was hoping for a more interesting turn of events and maybe someone he could fight but this was plain boring for him. Rias on the other hand, grit her teeth in frustration as tears ran down her eyes. If only Issei were here.

???: "Hey maybe I can help you out." A voice said grabbing everyone's attention as a certain silver haired boy walked out to the middle of the battlefield. Kokabiel, Freed, Valper, and Xenovia were confused on who this individual is but the Orc recognized him immediately.Nomura Atsushi, a transfer to Kuoh academy from America. The entire Orc respected him thanks to him helping Koneko recover from her depression as she took Issei's death the hardest so they were grateful to him for helping her recover. Now, the white haired boy was walking towards Kokabiel and the red haired girl was worried for his safety. She didn't want to lose another person who was selfless enough to help her peerage. She promised she'd be a better person.

Rias: "Nomura! What are you doing! Run while you still can!" She shouted desperately hoping he would listen to her and run. The boy didn't listen but continued walking past her and started to speak."

Nomura: "Aww come on, do you really not have any faith in me *turns around to face Rias* Buchou." Said the the teen with a look of amusement on his face at seeing everyone's stunned look. Rias quickly regained her composure before glaring at the boy.

Rias: "Why did you call me buchou! Who are you!" Shouted the little sister of Sirzechs wanting to know why he called her that. The only people that could call her that were her peerage and Issei. Just remembering his name made her heart clench but she had to endure and besides the boy couldn't possibly be Issei, could be?

Nomura: "Come on prez, do you really not recognize me? Maybe this will help." Said Issei in disguise as he raises his left hand and a very familiar red gauntlet appeared on his hand. Seeing this and hearing him say prez caused the entire Orc to freeze in shock. He was alive. HE WAS ALIVE! Tears flowed down Rias's cheeks as well as Akeno and Asia. Kiba was also near tears but shrugged it off, he could cry later he had a sword to destroy. Kokabiel recognised the gauntlet and grinned once again.

Kokabiel: "Now that's what I'm talking about! Let's see what your capable of Red dragon emperor." Said the war monger as he spread his wings and crates a light sword while issei sprouted the balance breaker's wings and flew up as well. He had sealed off most of his power as he wanted to use only the boosted gear's power.

Issei: "Ready Ddraig." Said Issei excited, spending a few years training with Saiyans really helps increase one's thirst for battle which he made more interesting thanks to him evening the odds by only using the boosted gear.