36 • A day Dream?

Start from the beginning

N "Kartik, Main thik hoon. Ab chale neeche sab hume dund rahe honge."

She said not meeting his eyes and he understood her uneasiness.

K "Hmm, chalte hai."

They walked out of the room. He was all the time observing her, if she was fine or not.

N "Kartik, don't tell them about that incident. Bekar mein pareshan hojayenge." She said after they got down.

K "Okay. Abhi chale. Humara dance abhi baki hai." He said smiling as she raised her brows.

N "Oh really! Tum kudh mana kar rahe the thodi der pehle aur ab!" She crossed her arms against her chest waiting for his reply.

K "Abhi mera headache chala gaya. Tabiyat bhi theek hai. Please nah Sherni." He requested, pouting cutely.

N "Huh!! Jao kisi aur ko dundlo. Mujhe nahi karna tumhare saath dance. Pehle mana kardiya."

K "I am sorry nah Jaan.." And she looked at him.

N "Kya kaha tumne.."

K "Jaa..nee do na woh sab please."

N "Pehle hurt kardiya! Abhi mujhe dance nahi karna. I hate you." She said turning her face to the other side to which he chuckled.

K "Aur aap hurt kyu thi? Maine mana kardiya isliye? Tumhe gussa hona chahiye tha nah." He said coming a little bit closer to her.

Naira didn't realize what she said. She even didn't know why she got hurt. But she needed an excuse to escape from the awkward moment between them.

N "Kartik, Main.." Before she could say, Someone called her.

"Tumdono yaha ho? Yaha aao jaldi. Keerti aur Naksh ka dance shuru hone wala hai." That was her Nani.

N "Chaliye Nani."

Kartik winked at her and she blushed. She tried to hide it but he noticed it. Crazy heart!

K "Hayee! Ab toh tumhe bhi apne jaal mein fasa ke rahunga. I love you Naira."

Keerti and Naksh were done with their performance. Their family also did some fun. Kartik Naira were only left.

"Tumdono ko dance karna bhi hai ya nahi?" Her Nani asked both of them.

K "Nani, main toh kabse keh raha hoon isse. Yeh nahi mann rahi." He complained looking at Naira.

N "Nahi karna dance. Pehle mana kyu kiya."

K "Theek hai mat karo. It's okay Nani. Shayed dar gayi hai ladki walo se." He said to provoke her and it actually worked.

N "Excuse me!" She came in front of him.

K "Excused."

N "Main aur tumse darungi? Jao jao. Khuye mein jake tar tar karo tumhare bas mein sirf wahi hai. Dance ka D bhi aata hai tumhe?" She said and he chuckled.

K "Acha jii! At least Tumhari bandariya dance se bohot acha karleta hoon. Huh."

N "Dekho Mendak!"

K "Dikhao."

N "Kartik!"

K "Naira!"

And their fight started. Everyone looked at them, amazed. These two and their fight!

Akshara "Indono ka kuch nahi hosakta." She sighed as everyone laughed.