French_Subject of my choice (English Version)

This was a talk with one of my friends and me about human psychology, I shortened the talk down, because our actual talk took about an hour and fifteen minutes. During this talk mostly my friend was talking, while I was listening and Answering the questions he asked me.

Him: Why do humans view the world like we do? Why do human believe in God? Humans are really complicated and very hard to understand correctly, We've been searching for the correct answer for decades, but we have barely scratched the surface of what humans exactly are (from the psychological perspective). Each humans brain is similar, but so really different from each other at the same time. Human brains have the same general layout, but have such different preferences, likes, dislikes and emotions. Why do you think that humans haven't yet cracked the things which control them?

Me: Is it because for the thing it works on if it's the same thing it's harder to work with? Like how it was with animals, because in the long ago we first learned animal anatomy before ours?

Him: Pretty much, yeah, but that's what I like about psychology, the promise of New possible discoveries just around the corner and That's why I study it. Or Gods? What is a God at it's core? How were they created? Because Gods couldn't create themselves, so who created the Gods? The God of Gods, but that just moves the problem one step and doesn't solve it. Each religion has it's own beliefs and Gods, none of them have the same views on the world. Or another thing. Introverts and Extroverts, do you know what they are?

Me: An introvert is a person who likes to be alone and prefers to not engage in long multiple people conversations, while an extrovert is someone who is the opposite of an Introvert.

Him: Partiallly correct, but did you know there are people called Social Introverts? They are people who usually don't like talking to new people, but if they talk about a thing they like they can ramble around for hours, like I'm doing now.

This talk was with Nokk_Main, This is a simplified version of our talk.