"OKAY LET'S GO TO THE MALL TO BUY ART SUPPLIES!" I stood up and slammed my hand down the table, hastily keeping my things to my bag, successfully cutting Sammy off.

Khao whined curiously, "What's the art supplies for?" he asks. I sarcastically smiled at him. "For swimming perhaps." I said and went off.

I was in the school supplies section of the department store with an empty basket. Just as planned, I will buy art supplies so I can get over this elective assignment as soon as possible.

"Do you need brushes?" I turned to Khao who was inspecting some paint brushes in different sizes and designs. "I think this will do it." he said raising the one used in painting damn walls and breaking into laughter afterwards.

I gave him a lousy smile before turning back to the pile of paints in front of me. If it's a self-portrait, I should need neutral and natural colors, right? I nodded and got some of the white, brown, black, blue and green. But why do I feel like it's lacking? And I surely cannot buy everything in here. I don't have a choice. I got my phone out from my pockets and dialled Bright's number, hoping he's not on his football practice.

I crossed my arm on my chest and tapped my foot on the floor while waiting for him to pick up. It's the fifth time his phone rang. C'mon, pick up.

[Yeah.] I smiled when I heard his voice as he picked his phone up. However, I raised an eyebrow when I heard him softly panting on the other side. [What is it?]

Is it a bad time? I asked. Do you have football practice?

[Uhm.] I heard him from the other line, which made me even more confused. What does 'uhm' means? [We're on break, but we're going back a few minutes now. What is it?] he asked the second time.

Well, I'm not sure if I'm picking the right things. I used up all my art supplies last time and I'm picking out new ones right now. I sighed, But I'm not a bit sure what colors to use to paint a self-portrait.

I heard him chuckle on the other line which had me puffing my cheeks. I know I sound like an idiot right now, but -

[No, you sounded so cute. I can't help it.] I heard on the other line, which unconsciously made me smile a bit. [Pick out the normal ones. We'll work something out.]

Okay. I sighed in relief. I thought he'd make fun of me. Anyway, I think I will be late tonight. Are you going to be okay?

[Yeah.] he said, [I don't think we will be ending soon anyway. I think we'll just be home at the same time.]

I nodded my head, Okay, okay. I will just try to finish up fast.

[Okay. Anyway, I think I need to hang up now. The seniors are calling.]

Sure. I said and ended the call.

I turned back to the paint section when I felt something piercing through my back. It sent cold, chilly bolts to my skin, down to my spine; with great caution, I turned and saw Sammy beaming at me while smirking. I awkwardly smiled and saw him pointing her fingers to her eyes and then to mine, 'I'm watching you' she mouthed. I slowly turned back to the paints, and slowly grabbed a few colors - acting like nothing happened.

Damn, she's scary.

"Who was that?" I was still trying to act as if I was choosing when I felt someone crept to my shoulder as I heard Sammy's teasing voice. "That was P'Bright, right? You're planning to ditch us for him again, right?" Her voice changed to a hauntingly eerie voice that made me shake on my feet. "I'm going to tell Khaotung. I'm going to ruin you, Win. " she said in a joking manner, still with her chill shrouded voice.