"But?"

"You always look so distant whenever we attend their weddings."

It's true, Sakura would feel a certain distant emotion during her friends' weddings. But the emotion would only pass through so fast she had no time to comprehend it. But for Sasuke to notice and even suggested such thing made Sakura happy and relieved.

"Sasuke-kun, I believe we don't need those kinds of things to live as husband and wife. You see, the proof is right there, sleeping soundly."

Sasuke briefly looked at Sarada, sleeping comfortably in her crib. "So you don't have to worry about anything," the pinkette said, lightly brushing past Sasuke.

Sasuke looked behind him, staring at Sakura's retreating figure. Her hair had grown longer now and resting behind her back is the Uchiha clan crest, his proof that she now belongs to him.

He strides towards the crib, looking down at Sarada who is probably having a good dream considering the small smile on her face. Sasuke wondered what his daughter could be dreaming about. Did his brother pay a visit to his daughter's dream? Perhaps. Sasuke lightly brushed her forehead before walking outside.

He found Sakura in the kitchen, making preparations for dinner. She was so focused in her work that she did not sense Sasuke behind her, only when an arm snaked around her waist and a chin propped on her shoulder did she realized that Sasuke was there.

"Sasuke-kun, I'm busy right now."

Sasuke hummed but did not move an inch. "Are you sure you don't want to?"

"What?" Sakura asked. "A wedding?"

She dried her hands and turned around to face Sasuke.

Sakura smiled and put her arms on his shoulders. "Fine. Let's do it."

"It may not be as grand as their weddings, but I know a place where we can share our vow."

"Where?"

The place where Sasuke always visit since coming back from his journey of atonement. The place that held so many childhood memories. The place that heard so many prayers.

"Naka Shrine."

The wedding happened a month after that. Only their closest friends are invited as well as Sakura's parents who were both crying their eyes out throughout the vow. No pictures were taken that day but the memories were forever embedded in their minds as they savour the moments of the present.