Chapter One: A Day With Sasuke

Sakura yawned and stretch her limbs like a cat stretching its limbs. She has a bad habit of sleeping in a cocoon that it was a pain to untangle the duvet from her body. When she was sure that she can finally move freely, she just laid there, eyes a little bit hazy as she recount the events of last night. She was sure it was just the usual boring night at the hospital spending hours to tend on the children. Nothing's new has happened last night for sure.

That's when her brain started to function, replaying the memories of last night. When Lord Sixth called her in his office, when the three of them welcomed a certain raven haired man, when they ate at Naruto's all time favorite Ramen Shop, when she and Sasuke walked together, when she offered him to sleep in her apartment. Everything came dawning on her like a tsunami and her eyes almost bulge in its sockets.

Sasuke! Sakura almost forgot that the ravenette is here and might still be sleeping. As much as Sakura offered her bedroom for Sasuke to sleep in, he refused and slept in the couch that is rather too small for his tall frame. Sakura instantly threw the bed sheet and took a short quick shower before running towards the living room.

She blinked once and then twice and then the third time she was certain her eyes aren't lying. The living room is clean. The sheet she gave him was folded neatly on top of the couch. The brown poncho Sasuke was wearing when he came back was also folded neatly beside the sheet. But the young Uchiha was nowhere in sight. He shouldn't have gone without informing her, although the chance was highly likely. Still, his poncho is here as well as the sheathed Katana Sakura only notice that was place atop the wooden coffee table. The young medic wondered where her guest could've gone to. Her apartment was rather small, there's no way Sasuke would go out in the foyer to enjoy a fresh morning breeze, that's something Sasuke wouldn't even dare to do in Sakura's dream. Maybe he was in the bathroom, taking a shower as Sakura did a while ago. There was another bathroom aside from the one she had in her room.

At the thought of a naked Sasuke in the midst of steam with only his toned abdomen and the scars from his many battles showcase, Sakura's cheeks instantly heat up. She slapped herself across the face to shoo away the R rated thoughts that are beginning to corrupt her mind. She'll just have to wait for him to come out.

But just when she was about to make herself comfortable on the couch, Sasuke came.

"I'm sorry, did I wake you up?" Sasuke asked, seeing Sakura's awake and standing in the middle of the living room. Truth is, she's been standing there for quite some time.

Sakura slowly turned around, bracing herself to see a half naked Sasuke with only a towel covering a quarter of his body. But fortunately, or unfortunately, Sasuke is already dress in his usual clothes.

"I don't really know how to make breakfast and you were still sleeping when I woke up so I decided to take a shower," he explained, although he didn't have to. But he's the guest here and he should act the way a guest does.

Sakura put her arms in front and made fast gestures as if to stop him from explaining his every actions.

"It's okay. I'll make breakfast so just stay here," she said before practically running and almost tripping on her way to the small kitchen.