8 years later

Yongsun POV

SLAM! I heard my father slam my CV on the table with his palm making it loud. I flinched at the sudden movement.

"That was the 10th company that rejected you Kim Yongsun!!" He yelled at me, saying my full name which made me scared and angry.

"The 10th Yongsun!! 10th!!" He kept repeating as if he wanted to remind me of how disappointed he is at me. "What? Are you just going to sit there? Your 26 already! A full grown adult and your still here living under my house! Dont you feel ashamed?!" He yelled while holding the bridge of his nose closing his eyes in frustration. He sighed

I sat still, disappointed in myself. I felt my father's frustration. "Dad, chill there's still two more companies i sent my CV to.." i said in a low voice, scared of what my father would say next.

"Let's just hope they are kind enough to at least give you an interview and.. a chance to actually work. Considering your highschool and college scores, Im still surprised you passed" He said looking at me with disgust and annoyance in his eyes.

Ping!

The sound of my computer notification caught our attention. I checked what it was and it was an email from one of the companies i sent my CV to, i was nervous and excited to see it.

I opened the email and read it "We have seen your CV and we would like to schedule an interview with you Tomorrow at 2 PM" i read it out loud for my father. His face lit up for the first time.

"Yes!! Finally! You have to go to this interview! This could be your only chance!" He rejoiced. We both stood up and jumped up and down for a whole minute, like how we used to do before whenever he is proud of me.

"Which company is it?" He asked. I read the email, "The Moon Group... One of the most successful companies in seoul!" I said jumping.

"The Moon Group?!", My father said reassuring. He was shocked that THE Moon Group wanted to interview me. He jumped up and down again with me, screaming 'yeeessss!'

His fast change of mood never fails to amaze me sometimes..from being disappointed in me to being the proudest dad... its kinda funny.

I lay on my bed thinking about the possibilities whether i would be accepted, i didnt think otherwise. I became excited when i thought about the friends and money i would make.

It was time i can finally leave my highschool days in the past. I regreted and felt bad for all the things i did back then. Im really ashamed for how i was those days. At least i can start thinking about my future if i get accepted into the company.

Remembering about my highschool days, an image of her suddenly popped into my mind. As much as i hated my younger self for bullying, i still miss the times where i would bully her. Her.. what was her name again?.. The girl who never fails to interest me.

Every time an image of her pops into my mind i could never get her out till the next day. Because of that, i thought about her more while laying on my bed. I thought about the times when i bullied her with my two other friends, Hyejin and Seulgi. I wonder how she's doing.. Haha why would i care?

She could go eat trash like i'd care hahaha.. i bet she's off cleaning some shit in the toilet.
That reminded me of when i dumped her in the toilet hahaha..
Im so excited for tomorrow!

As I practice to what im gonna say to them in the interview, i grew anxious and nervous. What if i dont get accepted? What if i embarrass myself infront of them? Will i meet their expectations?

So many questions popped up in my mind and it only made it worse.. i tried to calm myself down by sleeping for now.. it was getting pretty late anyways.