Seungmin turned off the lights and lied down. I closed my eyes and slowly fell asleep....

____________________

I woke up when Changbin tried moving. He is in the upper part of the double deck while I'm on the lower part. I knew it, he will move a lot. This dumb ass.

Unknown number calling...

"Who is this?"

[It's Haneul]

"Where did you get my number?"

[From Mrs. Ryu]

"Okay, so, what is it?"

[I was just thinking if you can go with me.]

"Where?"

[At the mall. I am planning to surprise Minsun. Is it okay? I-I just want to ask about what she wants]

"I see. It's okay. I'll go with you"

[Really? Thank you]

"Okay" I ended the call ans turned off my phone

"Who was that?" Seungmin

"Haneul"

"Why did he called you?" Seungmin

"He wants to ask what does Minsun wants. He will surprise Minsun"

"What? He will? Why?" Seungmin

"I don't know"

"Are you really sure that you don't want to win her heart? Why don't you try? And if she can't remember you, then give up" Seungmin

"You are also telling me to give up. She completely forgotten me, permanent amnesia. I'll choose not try because I know I will lost this battle between the guy whom she knew as me, her best friend"

"You have a point" Seungmin

"The other night, she went to my house and asked about the name and sign. We signed the middle page of our diary. She saw it and asked me about it. I told her I coped the diary and I just stole the diary from Haneul. It hurts to turn around acting like I don't care about her. It damn hurts. I want to cry but I can't"

"That's what I hate about love. Sometimes you don't know what to choose between heart and mind. It's battle between heart and mind" Seungmin

"Yeah"

"Let's just wait. You deserve someone better" Seungmin

I took a quick bath and changed my clothes.

"Seungmin, make sure not to leave Hyunjin alone"

"Yup, take care!" Seungmin

I nodded and left the house. I drove my car to the mall where Haneul and I supposed to meet. I entered and saw him.

"Thank you" Haneul smiled

"No problem, as long as it's for Minsun"

"Let's go" Haneul said

I followed him as he entered a wedding, proposal and venue preparation. What?

"What is this about? Why are we here?"

"Ah, this Sunday. You promised to propose to her first Sunday of December" Haneul

"I-I did?"

"Yeah, it was written" Haneul

"Ah"

This is really it. He will propose to her. I don't really have any chance to fight with my feelings. But she deserve Haneul too. They both deserve each other.

"About food, she likes sweets. Flowers, should be carnation. The venue should be a sweet one. She wants to see the city light if someone will propose to her. And the ring, I promised to propose to her using the diamond solitaire engagement ring"

He nodded and talked to the people taking care of the customers. This will be fine. This is what I want. I want them to be happy together without me. I sat on the couch as I waited for him to finish. He went to me as he finished talking the staff.

"Can I ask a favor?"

"Sure" Haneul

"C-Can I spend the whole day with her tomorrow? I want to be with her for the last time"