Chapter VI

★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★

Y/N P.O.V

"Hello? Is someone down there." I asked, maybe he was dead, that would be sad, but it would explain why someone was in a dark cavern place.

I didn't get a response from the boy, instead, he frantically waved at me.

"I'll come down, give me a moment," I said as I was kneeling down on the grassy plains, peering at him, and the dark abyss place he was in.

Jumping down, I thought I land on the ground, but it was further away then I would expect, so I tried aiming for the pile of rocks instead.

Maybe the boy would catch me, no, he looked a bit weak. Very frail, frail enough that I would kill him if I landed on him.

Wait the boy was trying to catch me, "Nooo!" but it was too late, I slammed into him and the rock pile, the rock pile breaking our fall, while my fall. It braced the impact, saving both of us.

The wait is the boy still alive. He's too frail-

He's alive, thank god, I probably would have been killed by the woman, 'Absolutely nobody should be killed in the vicinity'. There were some rules and obligations I had to follow in the contract, but they weren't specific. Do this, don't do that. Spend only XX hours there.

Minimal information was provided, which was not helping my case the least. Maybe the boy will know.

I mostly remember I had to do something, then report all that to the woman.

"Umm are you ok sir?" There was no response, just the look of excited eyes piercing into my soul.

"Uh, can you speak?" Maybe he's mute? But he didn't nod or shake his head, just kept staring at me, like I was newly invented bread.

"Are you death?" I tried my best to point to my ears and do a weird action that will indicate he can't hear, but still no response.

Is he blind? Wait that wouldn't make any sense, he could still hear me-

Unless he's blind, death, and mute!

Gosh, that would be so terrible.

We sat there for a while, not talking, cause you know, I don't think he can. The boy kept looking at me, though he could not speak, I felt like I was being interrogated with a thousand words.

And those innocent looking eyes...

They did not help at all.

A rich gold colour, so warm looking, I could look at them forever. They seemed like the good cop of the good cop bad cop due.

Though there wasn't really a bad cop.

We have been sitting here doing absolutely nothing. Yet I still don't know what I'm supposed to be doing. Then report later? Ya like how-

"NOOOOOOO!!!!" not the teleporting!

Too late, I was already throwing up again.

"You really need to stop throwing up all over the place. Disgusting." Well, it's all your fault dor teleporting me!

I wasn't going to say that too her face though, she would probably kill me.

"I just get motion sickness..."

"Well report to me. I'm waiting here, not getting any younger."

"Well um... uh..."

"Spit it out."

"Nothing really..."

"What do you mean 'nothing'. Something happened, and I want to know. Besides, it's impossible to do nothing."

"Well, I opened a rock, jumped into a hole, saw a boy, then we sat there doing nothi- we just sat there."

"I see," the woman said, sipping on a cup of tea she picked up from the table.

Then she spat it out, I'm assuming it tasted weird or something, but my assumptions were wrong.

"So bland!!" Bland tea? Is she drinking hot water?

*Back in the cave*

As the girl the boy just met, the first person he's ever seen, just vanish, he heard her last words before completely disappearing.

"Nooo," he said, mimicking her very words. He sat there wondering what just happened.

And most importantly if he'll ever see her again. 

・・・★・・・・・・★・・・

Published: July 6th, 2020

Word count: ~600 words