"Harry, why are you smiling at him, I don't understand what's going on, it's too much" Daisy told her brother, so much had happened in such a small amount of time and it was quite overwhelming for her.

Both men's smiles faltered, in the moment Lupin had forgotten that despite Daisy's appearance, she was really just a young child so all this would be too much for her to handle. Harry saw a stool behind where he was stood and guided his sister to sit down on it. He kneels down in front of her and took her slightly shaking hands into his own.

"I want you to listen carefully ok?" She nodded at him "you have no reason to be frightened of Sirius or professor Lupin because they are telling the truth, That man over there" He pointed to Peter "his name is Peter Pettigrew and he did all the bad things but told everyone else that it was Sirius, he has been pretending to be Scabbers so that he would be get in trouble for what he did, now, do you understand all of that or did I go to fast?"

"I understand Harry"

"Good girl" She got up from the stool and he kissed her head, the two men had watched the childrens interaction fondly, of was very clear how much Harry cared for his little sister.

The moment did not last for very long however, Daisy walked up to the cowering, pathetic excuse for a man in the middle of the room. She had a harsh glare on her face and Peter trembled under her gaze.

"I hate you" She seethed "If it wasnt for you, I would still have my mommy and daddy, and me and Harry would be normal, I wouldn't be stupid and I would be just like everyone else if it wasnt for you!"

Sensing that Daisy was about to explode from anger, Lupin reached forward and pulled her towards him and away from Peter. He pulled her into his arms and hugged to try and cool her nerves.

"It's alright sweetheart, I know your angry but you need to let us deal with him because he might try and hurt you, okay?" She nodded, they both pulled away as they heard a yell.

"No!"

Petteigrew fell to his knees and shuffled towards Sirius.

"Sirius its me. Peter. your friend. You wouldn't...." He tried, he had latched onto Sirius dirty, prison clothes and held them tightly in his fists.

Out of sheer disgust, Sirius kicked the shrivelled man odd him, scowling down at him darkly.

"There's enough dirt on my robes with out you touching them"

Seeing that he wasn't going to get anywhere with Sirius, Peter for back onto his knees and shuffled over to Remus and clutched his robes.

"Remus! You can't let them do this to me, wouldn't Sirius have told you if we switched"

"Not if he thought I was the spy Peter" Lupin almost growled out, he then turned to his best friend "I assume that's why you didn't tell me Sirius?"

"Forgive me, Remus"

"Not at all Padfoot old friend and will you in return forgive me for believing you were the spy?" Remus asked.

"Of course, Shall we kill him together" he suggested and Peter trembled even more.

"You wouldn't" he gasped while shaking his head, he suffered over to Daisy and took her own hands into his which made her scream a little.

"Sweet, little Daisy, you will help me wont you? Such a kind girl, you remind me of your father, James-"

Sirius pulled Daisy out of Peter's grasp and wrapped a protective arm around her.

"YOU ARE NOT EVEN WORTHY TO MENTION HIS NAME YOY TRAIROR, HOW DARE YOU EVEN TOUCH DAISY, HOW DARE YOU SPEAK OF JAMES IN FRONT OF HER"