KBREEEZO AND 890 OTHERS JOINED

KBREEEZO
😍

USER
kobee

USER
wait Kobe's here?

  "yo rave kobe's here." derek weirdly 'shipped' these two together since he thought they were compatible in a way. "hi kobe." rave didn't know kobe but since she was put on the spot she felt like it was the right thing to say.

VALLYKPENA AND 1,308 OTHERS JOINED

  "what song do y'all want me to play?" rave asked everybody.

USER
lo que siento

USER
teenage fever

USER
taking a walkkk

  "put cash shit." derek suggested. "no i'm gonna put taking a walk." rave played the song on her speaker and started swaying to it.

USER
bruh put smt else 💀

USER
said I hope you got my note bitchhh

USER
change it

  "i'll change it right now," rave searched up no guidance and started playing it. "derek speak or you're getting removed." rave ate a cookie as she started dancing again. "throw it back rave." derek said.

USER
throw it back sis

USER
derek 😳😳

USER
please raveee

  "fine." rave placed her cookie on the counter as she quickly threw it back before bursting into laughter with derek. "you got it girl." derek sang. "everybody share this live and request im boutta accept a bunch of you guys." rave kicked derek out and read the comments.

KBREEEZO
accept me

USER
i sent now accept

VALLYKPENA
accept me rave 🥺🥺

  "ooh vallyk joined! i'll accept you guys later lemme just speak to vallyk for a bit." rave accepted vallyk and waited for him to flip his camera. "yo what up!" vallyk greeted everybody watching. "vallyk when you coming to cali?" rave had been planning on flying vallyk out to california for a while now. "it's never gonna happen my mom ain't lettin' me go." vallyk's mood dropped.

USER
YAY VALLYK COME TO CALI

USER
accept me rave!!!!!

KBREEEZO
I feel ignored

  "aw man. let's talk about this in private later." rave didn't want to keep her viewers waiting and vallyk completely understood. "aight speak to ya later." vallyk left and rave searched through requests. "let's accept this person." rave chose a random account but they declined to go live. "shit okay let's accept," rave scrolled and saw that kobe had repeatedly been requesting. rave accepted him and waited for him to show his face. "hi." rave awkwardly said. "what's up?" kobe replied.

USER
well-

USER
this is awkward

USER
woah

MONROECAPRI AND 2,392 OTHERS JOINED

  "so how are you and monroe?" rave had assumed kobe and monroe had a thing going on at the moment. "me and monroe? nah we ain't a thing." kobe answered.

USER
damn you heard that monroe? y'all
ain't a thing 🤣

MONROECAPRI
lmao guys we're not dating 😂😂

USER
wait I thought y'all were a thing

  "oh it seemed like it." rave grabbed another cookie and took small bites from it. "a lotta people thought we were but we ain't." kobe wanted to stop talking about monroe especially since he was talking to rave. "what song do you guys want?" rave quickly changed the subject since it was beginning to become awkward.

MONROECAPRI
nobody thought we were a thing kobe🤣🤣

USER
hoes mad

USER
shitttt

USER
pussy fairy 🥰🥰🥰

  "nobody thought we were-" rave stopped reading the comment since it was for kobe. "hold up what it say rave?" kobe asked her. "read for yourself." rave answered.
"bro monroe when we were on a live together and everybody were commenting thinking we was thing. you even said it." kobe didn't like that monroe was lying.

MONROECAPRI
bro? wow

USER
shit uhm

USER
this seems like something you guys
should talk about in PRIVATE

  "sorry rave I gotta go." kobe frowned and rave was unbothered. "okay, maybe you could join my next live?" rave knew it was because of monroe but she didn't really care because it seemed like they had some issues that needed to be talked about in private. "yeah." kobe left the live and rave scrolled through more viewers. "speaking of," rave stretched her arms out along with a yawn. "i gotta finish cleaning my room so i'm gonna leave as well, i'll go live tomorrow. bye guys." rave waved at her phone before she ended the live.

a/n
i'll update once this book
hits 50 reads 🌝