"Come on  all of you" He clicked his fingers and the end of the ropes tying up Lupin flew into his hand "I'll drag the werewolf maybe they will have a kiss for him too"

But before anyone of them could move any further there was a loud scream and an invisible force sent Snape flying back into a wall and knocked him unconscious. Everyone turned to the middle of the room where Daisy now stood. She had her arms her arms outstretched towards her professor, hot tears of anger streaming down her cheeks. Her emotions had finally gotten to much for her to handle and manifested themselves into her magic and lashed out.

When she realised what she had done, she slowly lowered her shaking fingers that she couldn't take her eyes off.

"Harry......" She whimpered.

Her brother immediately wrapped his arms around Daisy who was sobbing now and whispered sweet nothings into her ear.

Sirius stared at the two of them sadly before he bent down and quickly untied his friend. Lupin rubbed his now red wrists where the rope had burned him, he got his feet and turned to the twins but before he could say anything Harry cut him off.

"I still don't believe you" He said over his sisters shoulder.

"Then it's time we have you some proof, you boy" He said to Ron "give me the rat. Now."

"Come off it" He clutched Scabbers tighter "ok, say petteigrew was a rat, there are millions of rats, how do you now that this one is him?"

"You know, Sirius that's a fair question how did you find out where he was?" Remus turned to the man with furrowed eyebrows.

Black dug in his pocket and pulled out a crumpler piece of paper, it was a picture of Ron and the Weasley family in Egypt and on Ron's shoulder was Scabbers.

"How did you get this?"

"Fudge when he came to inspect Azkaban gave me his paper and there was Peter...I knew it was him at once....how many times have I seen him transform...and the caption said he was going back to hogwarts, where the twins were"

"My god" Lupin said "His front paw....."

"What about it?" Ron said

"He's got a tie missing"

"Of course..so simple...so brilliant"

"Don't you ever hear Ron? the biggest bit of Peter found was his finger" Remus explained.

"Look scabbers probably had a fight with another rat, He's been in my family for years-"

"Twelve years in fact, didn't you ever wonder why he lived he was living for long?"

"We were taking good care of him!" Ron defended.

"Not looking too good recently though is he?"

"It's cuz of that mad cat!"

"This cat isn't mad" Black reached out his had and stroked crookshanks head as the cat rubbed up against his leg "he's the most intelligent of his kind I've ever met. He recognised who Peter was straight away and he knew I was no dog, it was a while before he trusted me and he has been helping me"

"What do you mean?"

"He tried to bring Peter to me but couldn't do he stole the passwords from griffindor tower for me from a boys bedside table"

"Ooh poor Neville" Daisy muttered.

"But why did he fake his death?"

"He knew you were about to kill him like you killed my parents!" Harry said while pointing his wand at Sirius again.

"No, Harry-"

"And now you've come to finish him off!" He yelled again.

"Yes, I have"

"Then Daisy should have let Snape take you!"

"Harry don't you see?" Remus cut in before the situation could escalate any further "All this time we've thought Sirius betrayed your parents and Peter tracks him down but it was the other way around, Peter betrayed your parents"

"THAT'S NOT TRUE HE WAS THE SECRET KEEPER HE TOLD ME BEFORE YOU CAME HE SAID HE KILLED THEM"

"Harry I as good as killed them" Black's tone had turned softer and more desperate "I persuaded them to use Peter instead of me.....I'm to blame"

"Enough of this" Lupin said in a voice the twins had never heard him speak in before "There is one certain way to prove it. Ron, give me that rat"

"What are you going to do with him I give him to you?"

"Force him to show himself if he really is a rat it won't hurt him.

Ron hesitated be he finally gave up and held scabbers out to Lupin, the man stepped forward and latched onto the rat who had began to squeak like mad and was thrashing around.

"Ready Siri?"

"Together?"

"Together. On the count of three. One. Two. THREE"

There was a flash of blue light and for a moment scabbers froze in mid air before he hit the floor and there was another flash of light. The rat grew in size, his head turned into that of his mans, his feet grew into stubby little arms and legs.

The rat had transformed into a man right in front of them, he was a very short and ugly man, hardly talker than Harry. he had thin, unkempt hair with a large bald patch in top. His eyes darted around the room in a panick and his breaths short and quick. This was the so called hero Peter Pettigrew.