↳ 𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐄 𝐈𝐕

Start from the beginning

The girl froze in her spot. Seeing that the male was no longer far away from her but next to her. He blew onto her ear sending wave after wave of horror through her body. Knowing that she had messed up by being found.

"I-I simply wanted t-to make sure...sure you w-were alright"

"Why would I not be fine?"

His tone was razor sharp, almost as if cutting her more than the strings wrapped around weren't enough. Her fingers twitching as it dug deep into her hand, cutting it off with one quick swipe. The sister bit back any yell she wanted to let out as to not anger him or fuel him more.

"Do you think I'm weak?"

"N-NO...n-never"

It was an endless cycle that began to happen day in and day out with the spider demons. All of them fearing for the worst when Rui had been in their line of sight. All waiting for the day the familiar [h/c] haired demon would come back.

· · ────────── ·𖥸· ────────── · ·

"Much better"

Muzan let out, basking in the sight of the [e/c] eyed girl standing there doused in blood. He was utterly aggravated when she had finally come to visit him again. Seeing that much like the last time she didn't seem to hold any more power.

She was meant to be a trophy, and in order to be one she'd need to be powerful. So night after night he'd accompany her to different villages in order to kill. To eat every bit of blood and flesh that was left after she brutally ended their lives.

"Does this please you...?"

The male let a cunning smile draw onto his face, knowing that there was no one else around but the two of them.

"Yes, very much so"

He admitted, having no shame in thinking so. This was what he wanted from her from the very beginning. Having to stop this because of the demon that she herself had created. Though he was very proud of what he had become, he was more than upset with how Rui always refused his commands to have the girl back.

What the male wouldn't give to kill that demon. He didn't make him after all, the loss wouldn't be very different to him. But it was another thing that he was the top 5. That was something he couldn't allow himself to easily let go of.

"How is Rui doing?"

He questioned, very unlike the male. But [F/n] had gotten it, after all she WAS meant to be in charge of doing occasional check ups on all his top demons. Simply going in and making sure they were following orders at least.

"He's being his normal self. Though since I'm gone I'm sure he's acting brash"