The girl with kitten supplies

Jeon Heejin awoke from her slumber in sweat. She didn't know what she was dreaming about that night.

She picked her phone up to look at the time.

7:04 AM

"Shit!"

She ran to her bathroom to get ready. Heejin ran the shower and struggled to take her pajamas off. The shirt was hugging onto her breasts tightly and she struggled to breathe. Heejin eventually got her pajamas off and hopped in the shower.

After that, she rushed to brush her teeth. Her gums started bleeding but she didn't care.

She brushed her hair and washed her face again.

After that, she rummaged through her closet. "How the fuck do I have so many clothes?" She yanked her uniform vest, shirt, and shorts out of her closet.

"Where is my skirt? MOOOOM!!!!"

"Honey, it's in the washer!"

She struggled for a minute until she found a tiny skirt from freshman year. She struggled to put it on.

The skirt barely covered her butt. Heejin pulled down her skirt all she could. It would not go down further.

"Whatever, it's all I have."

She sprinted down the stairs to her kitchen. Her mother was cooking food, pancakes with eggs and bacon. She ate it graciously and got her bag.

"Mom! I'm ready to leave!"

Her mother walked over to her purse and grabbed the keys. She slowly opened the garage and got in the car. Heejin put her bag in the car and sat in the front seat.

The ride was quite akward. Her mother was blasting lame 80's music and singing along. Heejin smiled at her singing.

Once they arrived at the school, her boyfriend was waiting in front of the gate for her. He tapped his foot as he waited for her patiently.

"Heejin! Are you ready to go to class?"

"Yep..." She tugged on her skirt while walking over to him.

(A/N: No joke House of Cards started playing on my Spotify playlist lmao)

He noticed how short her skirt was. He smirked and grabbed her ass.

Heejin gasped and got uncomfortable quickly. She did not say a word because she knew what would happen if she spoke up. The last time she spoke up for herself, he slapped her across the face. She did not want to suffer that pain again.

(A/N: NO WAY NO WAY NO WAAAAY SSEUREOJYEO. Ok I'll stop)

Heejin felt a great aura near her. She did not know how to explain it. Heejin looked towards that aura. It was a girl.

She had long dark hair. Her eyes were almost almond shaped, with some mystery sunken in her pupils. She held a pencil case and binder with matching kittens on it.

Heejin was sort of attracted to her, but she needed to stay loyal to her boyfriend. He would ruin her reputation if she told him about the girl.

The girl with kitten supplies stared at Heejin and smiled a little. Heejin smiled back with bright eyes until he dragged her to his friends.

His friends smelled like cigarettes and beef. One of them had a girlfriend named Jungeun. She took out a cigarette from her back pocket and lit it.

Jungeun had blonde hair and was also quite popular around Blockberry High. She puffed out the smoke while Heejin fanned it away from her.

"So, Heejin have you been having sex with Janghoon here?"