Chapter 2. Truama.

Elliot's POV.

I got to the hospital and entered room 223. I saw Eli sitting there in the hospital bed teary eyed with Olivia holding his hand. "Does santa have to come on Christmas?" Eli asked tearfully.

"No baby he doesn't" Olivia said in a comforting tone, neither of them noticing my presence.

"What about the chimbly?"

"I'll close it" Olivia said and Eli thanked her. I felt a little better when I noticed his innocence, thinking Olivia could close the chimney. I just feel bad, if I'd been there none of this would've happened.

"Hey" I said quietly and Olivia looked up at me.

"El? How long've you been standing there?"

"Not long" I lied and she just nodded. Christmas was only 12 days away and the people I care about were miserable and suffering. I went home and put on a movie for the kids they wanted to watch bad santa but I wasn't sure if it was a good idea. "Come on dad please" Kathleen said and I sighed.

" OK fine but you aren't watching the inappropriate scenes" I said and by inappropriate scenes I meant the sex scenes.

"El when's Liv gonna be home?" Calvin asked and I sighed.

"I dunno"

"I really need to talk to her" he said.

"Shh" Lizzie said but Calvin seemed panicked.

"I need to talk to Liv" he said and I couldn't understand why he was so panicked but I went along with it.

"I'll tell her you were looking for her"

"No I-I need to see her" he said and tears filled his eyes, I decided it's best if I let him see her I just wondered what he was so afraid of.

Hope you enjoyed, more happy chapters will be coming up! So please comment and vote thanks guys! You're the best!