He looked up at me with a blank expression, then turned back down to his bottle.

"I'm gonna pack a bag for Damien. Is that okay?" I asked.

"I don't care," he grumbled without looking up.

I opened my mouth to say something, but I couldn't think of what I could say that would help. I went to their bedroom and grabbed Damien's gym bag. I packed some clothes for Damien and grabbed his toiletries. Joseph continued to ignore me and I went outside and quietly shut the door behind me.

"Come on, Dame," I said as I held out my hand.

He grabbed my hand and pulled himself up.

"Where are we going?" he asked.

"You can stay with us until you figure it out."

Damien sighed and got into the car. I drove home and parked in the garage. Damien followed me inside and I walked him to the guest room. I sat down on the bed and motioned for Damien to sit with me.

"What happened, Dame?"

"I fucked up. I... I don't want to talk about it."

Damien's eyes began to water and he sniffled and shook his head.

"Please don't ask me, Mase," he whispered.

"Okay. Why don't you get some rest?"

I gave him another hug and I helped him strip down to his t-shirt and boxer briefs. I got him into the bed and pulled up the covers and tucked him in. He turned away from me and his body shook as he started crying again. I rubbed his back for a little while until he fell asleep. I got up and shut the guest room door behind me and returned to my room. Dale turned on the lamp on his nightstand and sat up on his elbows.

"What happened?" he asked.

"I'm not sure," I said with a sigh. "He just said he fucked up. Joseph was really upset and was getting drunk."

"How long is he staying for?"

"I don't know."

I pulled off my clothes and crawled over Dale and got under the covers. I scooted up to Dale and wrapped my right arm around his torso.

"He's really messed up," I said. "I've never seen him this bad."

"Babe, I don't mind if he stays here a few days, but I'm not going to put up with his shit. You'd better tell him."

"Dale, please. He won't be any trouble. I promise. Okay?"

Dale let out an exasperated sigh. I leaned in and kissed his neck and up his jaw to his chin. He turned and kissed me. His kisses quickly escalated and he pushed me onto my back and started to move on top of me.

"Mm-mmm," I said as I pushed back on his chest.

"What's wrong?"

"Not with Damien here," I said.

"God damn it," he mumbled. "The Spawn's been here 20 minutes and he's already in the fucking way."

Dale often called Damien 'the Spawn', as in the 'Spawn of Satan'. Dale said he was evil just like his namesake from the movie 'The Omen'.

"I'm sorry, Dale. I just don't think we should make love with Damien in the house. I don't want him to hear, especially in his state."

I kissed his chest and ran my hand down his smooth stomach. I tickled his neatly trimmed pubes, then wrapped my hand around his fat cock.

"That doesn't mean I'm not going to take care of you," I whispered.

I kissed my way down his muscular chest and his flat stomach. I swirled my tongue around the head of his dick and wrapped my lips around him. I took his thick, cut, six inches into my mouth all the way down to his pubes.