Professor Jackson

Harry wretched  the moment his feet solidified and touched the ground. He puked until he felt his insides pull at his spine.

"Oh I am never doing that again"he groaned.

"Pull yourself together boy"Pansy said ,her arms crossed over her chest.

"How are you not disoriented?"Harry asked.

"Well partly because I'm awesome and because I'm... awesome"she said grinning. The witch hat was sitting on her head, balanced perfectly.

"So,um, what now?"he asked.

"Now,we do this"she said taking a deep breath"TOM MARVOLO RIDDLE!"

"What are you doing?"Harry hissed.

"I'm calling him,what does it look like I'm doing?"

"You're going to get us killed!"

"That is the general idea...for you at least"

Harry's next words got cought in his mouth as his eye twitched. He took a deep breath and let it out slowly. He opened his palm and found the resurrection stone still there,but it was heavy. It floating weightlessness was gone. Without pausing to think,he tossed it away.

"Uh,you do know you're going to need that, right?"Pansy asked.

"Not any more."he said before turning his gaze at her"let's do this before I lose whatever courage I have left"

Pansy stared at him before she nodded and took off her robe. Harry looked questioningly at her"what, I'm gonna need all the speed and accuracy I can get if I'm going to kill that snake and save your zombie butt"

Harry scowled at her but she only smirked and walked forward. He took a deep breath, something he was getting really tired of doing, before he followed her.

"How do we find him?"he asked walking by her side.

"I was hoping my call would be answered but it seems not. So now,we follow Draco's scent"

"Malfoy's?"

"The drakon's scent"she said sounding annoyed. He almost jumped back when her irises slit and a forked tongue flicked out of her mouth and back. When her scary reptilian eyes found him,he almost wet his pants"this way"

Turns out Voldemort wasn't that far from the edge of the ridge. But he still was very intimidating.

To him at least.

The moment Pansy cought sight of him,she burst out laughing.

"What is this?"

He was obviously sorrounded by his minions. Bellatrix,the Malfoys, rogue witches and wizards, hundreds of monsters,big and small alike and lastly,the sleeping drakon.

Even in the face of insamountible odds, Pansy Parkinson still had the nerve to laugh. Harry could tell everyone was very much confused, including himself.

"So...so..(more laughter)...so you're Tom Riddle?"

"I"Harry had to stiffen himself to avoid shivering at Voldemort's voice"am Lord Voldemort"

"You have no nose"Pansy said

"Pansy"Harry hissed.

"My Lord,it is Harry Potter"Bellatrix said.

"I can see that very well Strange!"Voldemort shouted making Bellatrix jump back with fear,which was absolutely surprising. That woman was psycho,yet here she was cowering in fear behind Lucious Malfoy.

"Harry Potter"Voldemort said, drawing the name, sending shivers down his spine. He scowled and faced the dark lord.

"Riddle"Harry said.