"Where is Mr. Murthy?" He opened the door and shouted his name. The old man sitting on his chair almost fell down with the power in his voice. "Ji Sahab!" He came running to Aditya's cabin.

"Is this company paying you to be lazy at work, Mr. Murthy, or to do some working around?" The poor man didn't know what he was upset about. So he checked around to find his mistake.

"What are you looking at around here?" Aditya felt irritated.

"Look at the table; why is this file still here when I have asked you to take it to Mr. Thappad first thing in the morning?"

"Sir, but-"

"So now you want to argue with me?" he snarls.

"You know what, Mr. Murthy? I am done with you and your lazy attitude. Do me a favor! "Clear your account with the cashier and don't show me your face again!" He stepped back and opened the door. It was a sign for the old peon to exit.

"Sir, but..." he tried to use his luck again.

"OUT!!" Aditya shouted on top of his voice, making the whole office thunder under his vibration.

door, The poor man quietly left the cabin, anticipating his fate.Aditya looked here and there and then walked to the edge of the cabin, where he quietly observed the crowd moving on the road. There is a knock on the door, which fuels him again.

"I told you, Mr. Murthy, just don't show me your face!"

"Okay, he won't." A soft feminine voice pulled his attention to her. He stopped before squeezing his eyes and turning around.

"It looks like someone is in a bad mood." So if you don't want to talk, I can come back later. She raised her hand in surrender.

Aditya smiled at the cuteness she holds in her sparkling orbs and asked her to step in.

As soon as she is inside the cabin, she pours a glass of water and gives it to him. " Drink. It will help your nerves calm down.

Aditya chuckled and drank the water. "Better," she said, returning the glass, and he nodded "yes."

"So what happened today?" she asked, taking a seat on his desk and pushing up the files.

When Aditya remained silent, she knew the reason for his bad mood. "Arjun?" He raises his eyes in surprise and lowers them to the floor, shaking his head yes.

"Great," she said, her mouth twisted in disappointment.

"Well, thank you, Mahi. You helped me a lot yesterday." He took her hand in his and enveloped it with the other palm.

"Don't mention. It was pure luck that I saw Noor with Rajveer, and it didn't take rocket science to understand there was something fishy about it. When I checked, I heard Arjun talking to Rajveer about the brothel, and soon after, I saw Rajveer sitting in a cab. I thought it was good to follow. Knowing his explosive nature, I was confident he'd get himself into some trouble and prove me correct!

"Thanks for informing me about that hotel. I got there before him, but unfortunately he got arrested. "He is a problem magnet." Aditya shakes his head in disappointment.

"You bet!" Mahi laughed at his own lame joke, which never went out of style.

"I don't know what I should do about Mahi." He never listens to any of my advice. Why does he see me as a rival? I am his elder brother. "All my intentions are to protect him and help me." "Is it that difficult to understand?" Mahi looks at him sadly as she gets behind him and places her hand on his shoulder. He is clearly relaxed under her massage.

"He is not a teen to be guided at every step." "Leave him alone; he'll learn his lesson and accept the truth." She drops a kiss on his hair.

"Hmm... You are correct."

"Always," she responds with a wink.

"Come." She took his hand and walked him out of his cabin.

"Hey, stop. "Where are you taking me?"

"To a place where I can give you a lot of satisfaction."

"But you said your parents are home, and you are on your period." He stopped and pulled his hand out of her hold.

"Yes. "But I have other ways to please you." The voice in her seduction made him leak. "But before that, let me call my idiot brother and inform him."

❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖

A little eight-year-old girl lay in her bed, clutching her tea party bear in the hope that it would protect her from the monsters who came out at night. They couldn't safeguard her every night. The monster did appear in her room, inside her bed, more than a few times per week, but she had no idea why.

He pulled her blankets away and then insisted she remove her clothes. She looked around, terrified of the ghost, and tried to put up some resistance. She looked around for her mother, but she couldn't find her. She broke her promise of being by her side every time she felt fear.

She lay on the bed, terrified of the monster, while he cooed at her with some nonexistent poem. He always asked her to play games and set up a few rules. Those rules were painful. She never knew if she ever won in them, but by the end of them she always felt dirty and tired. She always did what he told her to do, but he was never happy with her. Each time there were new rules for the game, a new position, but the same ordeal. After those nights, she didn't feel like going to school, so she even complained to her mother that she didn't feel well, but her mother never listened to her. She would get her dressed and pack her off to school.

Zoya cried at the distant memory. The rapid thrusts, one after the other, made her core burn with fire. She ached and cried when her clients pressed their teeth into her skin and mercilessly fondled her breasts. After a long period of silence, the room finally fell silent.The only voice that could be heard was their ragged breath. She crawled out of bed and started to put clothes on. her hands shaking and tears streaming down her face. The repeated assault on the vagina ached the entire night, but no one cared. She somehow picked herself up with the help of the wall and walked outside the room.

"Akanksha, clean the room for the next customer." Madhu declared, her gaze fixed on Zoya.

Zoya clutched her sides as they ached severely from hours of fucking. She was so right with her instinct. That man was really bad news for her. Because of him, Madhu had forced her to fuck three men in a row to compensate for her losses. Madhu keeps nothing on her account, but she eased her rules for her special and regular wealthy customers. The man who booked her called her on account, and now he refuses to pay for the time she spent with him. Madhu was upset and blamed Zoya for this, and she squeezed even the last drop of strength from her to meet the loss.

Zoya went to the nearest chair and held it for her life. She sat on it and tried to breathe. Everything in her ached and burned. She wanted to cry, but she knew it would not make any difference to anyone.

"Madhu Aunty. If Zoya is not feeling well, I can handle her customer today. Please give her some time to rest. She's been stretching since she got home last night. Zoya darted her eyes at Akanksha with hope.

"No need to be Mother India for her! She is getting what she deserves. I told her to trap that man in his sexual desire so we would continue getting golden eggs from him, but no, she did just the opposite, and now that man doesn't want to see. The evening got wasted for her, and she will pay for it. By the way, why do you want to swap with her? Your old man will visit here soon; who will take care of him? "You better don't take an interest in brothel matters." "Stick your nose to your job." Saying this, Madhu marched back to her counter.

"Next." She checked her watch, and 15 minutes had passed. She returned her gaze to Zoya and asked her to walk inside the room with the next client.

As soon as Zoya walked inside the room, the man took her straight to bed, and just then his phone rang.

"Mahi!"