I didn't wanna lecture him too much just yet because I know he already going through his own emotions. But trust, once we leave here, he gone hear it all whether he like it or not, they both were.

"You wanna go see Ro?" I sighed.

"He up?"

"Yes."

He nodded, taking the blanket off of him, "I can't put no clothes on yet? This shit so gay, I'an walking around with my ass out."

"Kyaire shut up." I laughed.

"I'm not going." He sat back.

"Here baby damn." I chuckled, standing up.

I walked over to my bag, and grabbed him out some draws to put on. He snatched them from me, mugging me.

"Gah damn dick slanging around everywhere n' shit." He mumbled.

"Don't need it slanging nowhere but in me," I mumbled, watching him, "Don't move too much Kyaire, I don't want you hurting your side."

"I'a fuck you right now, stop playing." He looked at me.

He waved me off and bent down a little; I seen his face with an uncomfortable expression as he winced.

"You need hel—"

"No, I got it Azura." He said frustrated.

I nodded, sitting back down, waiting on him to finish.

"Did they say when I can leave here?" He looked at me, as he stood up.

"They said tomorrow or the day after." I told him, standing up.

"Dumb ass shit." He sighed.

"Have you talked to your mama?" I asked him, grabbing his hand.

"Nope." He mumbled.

"I love you." I shrugged.

He's been trying to talk to his mother about what happened, and he wanted to see her for his brother's birthday. The last time they talked was last week, they got into it and she hasn't answered since then.

"I love you too." He nodded.

We walked out, closing the door a little. Walking down the hall, we walked into Ro's room and they were happy to see each other.

"My nigga I thought I lost you." Ro said.

"Nigga we thought we lost you." Kyaire chuckled.

"I'an leaving no time soon." He said.

The next day... (Kenji's Birthday)

The doctors announced that Ro and Kyaire were in the clear to be discharged. We were finally leaving the hospital, and today was Kenji's birthday. I was happy that Kyaire would be able to celebrate his brother's birthday.

Luckily, the girls and I had a chance to book everything for them. As of now, I was taking Kyaire home to get ready so we can meet the gang back at the restaurant.

The boys knew nothing about it, so I knew I would have to find a way to convince Kyaire to come out. Autumn said she would bring Ro and Rah with her, and Kaliyah agreed to bringing Saint.

Kyaire haven't really said much since we left, but I know he was happy that he could finally leave because he hates hospitals.

We finally got back to Kyaire's house, and I let him get ready first. My phone started vibrating and I took it off the charger seeing I had a incoming Facetime call.

Bubs💙
would like Facetime...

"Yeah bubs." I answered.

"Where you at?" He looked at me.

"Kyaire's house."

"Oh." He nodded.

"Wassup?"

"Nothing, just checking on you," He said, "lil rottweiler okay?"

"Not too much on my man bubs." I shook my head.

"That nigga look like he got a mean ass bite with them damn grills," He shook his head laughing, "shit without him too. He just look like a pitbull."

"You gone stop coming for him." I laughed, "Yes, he's okay. His brother birthday today so I have a few surprises planned for him."

"Oh," He nodded, "Youfinnabesomebodyauntie."

"Nigga what?" I made a face.

"You," He pointed, "finnabeanauntie."

"Ameer stop playing." I smacked my lips.

"You finna be somebody auntie, she was pregnant fa' real and she wanna keep the baby." He said, "Don't ever have drunk sex."

"I'm so happy!" I smiled, "You tell ma?"

"Not yet." He said.

"She gone feel some type of way you told me first." I laughed.

"Azura I need you." I heard Kyaire.

"Hold on bubs." I said sitting my phone down.

I walked in the bathroom, and seen Kyaire leaning on the sink.

"What happened?" I held onto him.

"Can you help me change this stupid ass bandage?" He looked at me.

"It got wet?" I looked at him, before going back in the room.

"I did get in the shower right?" He called out.

I grabbed the things I needed to change it for him, and grabbed my phone before walking into the bathroom. I sat my phone up on the sink, and I washed my hands so I can change his bandage.

"Bubs, I'm nursing my man." I told him.

"Fuck him." Ameer called out.

"Go to hell witcho' mad ass." Kyaire responded.

"I'an mad lil nigga." Ameer laughed.

"Funny looking ass bitch—"

"I'm finna be an auntie." I said trying to change the subject.

"And he finna be an uncle, look at that." Kyaire smiled.

"Azura—"

"No bubs, I'll call you back later." I shook my head, and hung up.

I cut my eyes at Kyaire, and finished changing his bandage. I threw away the old one, and washed my hands.

"I damn near was gone throw that Plan B back up if I woulda lost you." I chuckled.

"Shut up." He laughed, leaving out the bathroom.

"I'm finna get ready, so be ready." I told him.

"Azura I'm not going nowh—"

"Yes you are, I told you we had shit today so don't even play with me." I told him.

"A'ight, I hear you."

"Yeah okay, lemme come out and you not ready the fuck." I rolled eyes, getting my things together to get in the shower.

thoughts?
ideas?

Ro and Ace are okay y'all😭

— the next update is going to be the surprise