Messages || SakuAtsu

Start from the beginning

"Omi., please.." Atsumu pleaded, but something in his voice hinted the fact he had stopped touching himself. Sakusa's heart swelled at the thought of Atsumu being obedient, but now definitely wasn't the time to get gushy and lovey with him about it.

"Not yet. Turn your camera on and roll onto your stomach." Without a second of hesitation, Atsumu's camera flipped on and he was on his stomach, hips raised proudly in the air, his chest pressed against the mattress below him. Atsumu's cheeks were flushed dark red, his mouth open as quiet whimpers and pants spilled out. His hair looked about like a bird had made its home there, but it somehow only made the scene hotter. He took note of his clothing, or more, Sakusa's clothing, as Atsumu was wearing one of his hoodies. Almost completely naked, legs spread, ass raised, he sat patiently for Sakusa's next commands. What a good boy.

He couldn't help the smirk that tugged onto his lips as he watched the view in front of him, the growing arousal in his own pants beginning to strain painfully against the sweatpants he wore.

Sakusa carefully set his phone down before reaching to the night stand, grabbing a condom and slipping it on. He knew he would be taking a shower regardless of the fact he was wearing it or not, but this was less mess to clean up. Sakusa hated messes.He shifted his attention back to Miya, who was still quietly begging, not even noticing he had put his phone down. He snickers internally at his desperateness, only /he/ could see Atsumu, on his knees and begging.

Sakusa carefully wrapping a hand around his own length, beginning to slowly pump as he admires Atsumu's current state, interrupting his pleads. "You have the lube, right? Put two fingers in."

He watched as Atsumu put on a generous amount of lube to his fingers, then reached back to slowly slip one digit in. He watched as Atsumu's hole greedily sucked the finger in, making a chill go down both of their spines. Atsumu wiggled the finger arpund a bit before carefully pushing another finger alongside the other, his face contorting into one of pure euphoria.

Atsumu began slowly working the fingers in and out of him, letting a drawn-out moan slip past his lips.

"You're a dirty little thing, aren't you, Atsumu? If I didn't figure it out, you would've gotten off just to the sound of my voice. It's pathetic, really." Sakusa smirked as he heard Atsumu let out a particularly loud moan. He knew damn well Atsumu had a weak spot for dirty talk, and boy did he like to exploit it."Ah., Omi, feels so good. K.,Keep talkin'." Atsumu moved his other hand down and began fisting his member slowly, his fingers curling and twisting inside him.

"Did I say you could touch yourself there, slut? I didn't fucking think so." Sakusa bit his lip, trying to think of a suitable punishment, but how the hell do you punish someone if you're not with them? He could hardly think with Atsumu constantly blabbering about how good it felt.

"Omi, wish it were yer fingers.~ Ya'd feel so much better.,~" Atsumu let out a high pitched moan, and that was when Sakusa snapped.

"Open your mouth, Miya." His voice was stern and monotone, leaving no room for disobedience.

"Wh-"

"Just do it." Sakusa's hand sped up more on himself, his thumb rubbing at his tip gently.

He watched as Atsumu slowly opened his mouth, letting out a louder moan now that it wasn't muffled.

"Now stick two fingers in. I'm tired of hearing your voice.""Omi.,!" Atsumu whined quietly, pouting again. He "hated" (No, he didnt.) when Sakusa stopped him from talking.

"Do it, or I'm hanging up and you can deal with your problem yourself." Sakusa looked dead into the camera as he said it. He would never leave Atsumu to deal with his own 'problem', but he didn't need to know that.