↚Welcome Back Special! ↛

☛Third Person P.O.V.☚

(This is technically Ch. 9 but with more c::::)

"...That's...impossible. No. No way. Think about it, does it Make sense? Why—"

"It makes sense." The blonde interrupted as he smirked ever so slightly. It was almost as if he wished it. The (H/C) haired girl simply stared in awe before finally giving a small chuckle.

"I expected dinner first." She joked as the tight grip on the shiny medal loosened. The air was cool, and the sky was bright. The stars twinkled, and the moon gave off such a powering and illuminating light. The male rolled his eyes in response before he started to walk back to his home.

"...Would you be allowed to stay?" Even with the light so bright from the diamonds in the sky, it wa shard to see his expression. But, the girl with a bright pink Middlemist flower on her wrist knew what expression was being hidden. With a small, yet lively smile, and a calm look in her eyes she nodded her head.

"I'd love to."

"Honestly, I was kind of caught up in the moment so I really didn't expect this would actually happen." (E/C) eyes looked at the red ones as the female stood in the doorway with a blanket and a pillow. She wore a random baggy shirt  and baggy pants. (from someone ;) ) The male simply shrugged and went back to 'sleeping' while she went to set her bed down on the floor.

"My, how thoughtful you are for a lady to sleep on the ground—"

"You're a lady?—"

"Shut the fuck up."

A small and rare chuckle was heard while she went to go lay down in the nearly pitch black room. A small crack was heard since her back was trying to get into place. But, the blonde still turned around to make sure, well, if she was okay.

"Is it that uncomfortable?" He asked, making the girl turn to him and shrug.

"Maybe. You should like switch with me and be a good host." As soon as she said that he turned right back around and said absolutely nothing except a small "tch". She couldn't help but chuckle a bit at that as she began to turn around. There was no sound except a fan moving back and fourth, relieving the two of sweat. The moon was only on her, and when she began to drift off, the male yet again turned around.

Her hair looked soft, and a bit messy, but otherwise it was as beautiful as Rapunzel's. Her breathing was slow and continuous but just to watch her do so was calming and gave off a sense of ease. Her face had some smudged make up still, since she forgot to take it off due to the events that had taken place. Her skin still looked as smooth as the first day he saw her. 

All this, from a simple message. A ding from a phone, just from a single letter being typed out. What if it never happened? The thought was a little depressing in his head, but, he can't help but know that it did. All this is real. With a small blush he got up and shook his head.

"...The pillow is gonna get dirty."

With a thing of wipes in one hand, and a face scrub in the other, he too din the doorway and looked at the sleeping woman. As wrong as it looked, he approached her and lifted her head, settling down onto his lap. He grabbed a wipe and took off whatever was left over on her face. No matter how anyone looked at it, she was beautiful with or without the paint that was once there. 

And he could agree. He tried his best to be gentle, but some of the mascara pissed him off so he was a bit gruesome there. After, he sed the scrub to clean her face and let it sit for a while. He simply looked at her, even if she were upside down. She yawned slightly, causing him to get startled before she simply adjusted herself to the right. 

With another wipe, he took off the scrub and placed all the dirty wipes into the waste bin. He gently placed her head onto the pillow and escorted himself to the bathroom to put it all away. With a slight blush he made his way to his own room and laid in his bed. He put his blanket over his head as he thought back to what he just did. 

'Maybe I'm going crazy...' He thought under the black sheet over him. He simply looked into the rest of the darkness while closing his eyes. And soon, they were shut—

Hands were wrapped around one his arms, so he quickly took off the blanket to see messy (H/C) hair near his cheek. With a face brighter than the furry blanket that was now left on the floor, the guest pushed her face into his shoulder.

"..Thanks." She said with a smile as her eyes slowly began to close. He made sure his door was shut before he also turned around. C'mon, it's every boys dreams.

"What are you fuckin—"

"Night." Even though he was about to pretty much literally explode, he allowed it to happen as his hand drifted over to her. He rested it on her and quickly shut his eyes.

"Take the fucking picture!" The blonde older woman yelled to the brunette male who was taking the picture of the two.

"I can't believe it in our house! Let alone him." The father said as he quickly took the picture and left.

"I already knew." The woman said.