↚9章↚

☛Bakugo's P.O.V.☚
(After reading some comments from you all, I can't help but come back. I'm so happy! I've grown up a bit and Im going to college later this year. So thank you for being apart of my journey. Here's a short romance story.)

"It's pretty in the moonlight..." Sang the (H/C) haired girl as she flipped to the next page of her book. She took off the wrapping and simply left the bare hard cover with the title on its spine.

"It's pretty in the sun.." The male behind her continued to mess with her hair as he tried to fix it after her rough sleep the night before. He continued  the song she was singing as she grinned.

"It's pretty with you..." With a smile, she looked up at him while her cheeks dusted a soft rose color.

"And it's pretty together..." He mumbled back as he allowed the girl to move onto the large fluffy chair on the ground with him. She lay half on his lap and half on the chair, sprawled out like a cat who had just awoken.

"But I think you're pretty too."

"No you."

The two slightly chuckled at each other before they heard the door open.

"My favorite child!" The ash blonde mother squeezed onto the (E/C) eyed female who was once laying down. But, she was lifted into the air by the surprisingly strong woman. 

"I hate you." The ash blonde son took the girl back into his arms as his usual frame of him came out. The angry eyes, a scowl on his face, the rough tone in his voice.

'...i have a weird taste in men.' (Y/N) thought to herself as she stared at the hardwood floors while tbe two relatives screamed at each other.

"Oh..(Y/N)...can I ask you something?" The father pulled her away while the two blinded slowly settled down to listen.

"Your mother—"

"She's fine." The room went silent instantly while the teenage girl simply put on a fake smile.

"We heard it over the phone. Last night?"

"Why did you ask me about broken mates? Remember that?" The red eyed male looked at the video game with stern eyes but his curiosity still came out to ask
The question.

"...it's a thought I have." She responded in a monotone voice, her usual nature went away.

"You'd think you could tell me by now."

"..."

"My parents are broken mates." Silence. The game ended and for 3 straight minutes it was silence. It was very rare to be broken mates. If you have a soulmate it means they are perfect to you, no?

"...She hates it."

"Who hates what?" Another silence filled the air. There was a short break until he heard her shift around to the bookshelf.

"My mother hates that I have a soulmate. She doesn't know what it's like. If I mention you, I'm in trouble. She doesn't hurt me, I'm okay. But I want to leave when I can." The male was in shock as rage set in him, he hated the women that his soulmate was forced to call mother.

"But I love her. She is my mother. As much as she has not been there when I needed her, she also has." He was shocked, he had never seen tbis side of her, hell, he barely knew much about her. He has no idea about her past, just no idea about her. What kind of music does she like? What is her favorite animal—

"For such an uplifting fanfiction it went dark." (Y/N) said to the wall next to her, but we all know who she was talking to.

"Im much happier here." Was all she could say as her newly found soulmate held her from behind until they went upstairs.

Silent again. A good silence. A happy silence. The male ran his fingers up and down her arm soothingly as she used him as a seat.

"...I hope you're here forever." The girk said with a smile as the male moved his hand to her cheek to hold it.

"It's pretty with you."

(Really short! Sorry for it being dark but it's time for your backstory!)

Words: 707