First Day

It was another ordinary day in Woodbridge High School and everyone was the same old ugly, boring people. Everyone was buzzing around, the atmosphere was suffocating, disgusting, humid, but I was used to it.

As I was carrying my books and heading towards the other block from the 3rd floor, my eyes caught this seemingly new comer coming towards my direction. He was... blonde... (BLONDE DON jk back to story) He was a blonde head... with the typical messy just-got-out-of-bed hair but sexy, and eyes that contain the bluest ocean there is... eyes that possess the power and MAGICAL POTION to keep me staring, even though I wanted to look away as hard as possible to avoid awkwardness... but I couldn't. However, he looked pale. He looked like he's taken at least 5 shots of heroin. But again, he was glaring with nothing but sexiness, charisma, hotness, daddyness...

Then, I stood rooted to the ground. Was it a feeling of starstruck? Couldn't be, he isn't famous or whatever. He was just so stunning and tall, it felt as if I was being approached by Jesus, and I probably was. Suddenly, everything and everyone was in slow motion, and that was when I started noticing his aurora glow even more as he walked in slow motion towards me. He was finally within an inch from me before he nudged my entire arm like a sexy gangster.

That was when my heart caught fire...