"no, i just still need her. and i've been scared closure would mean she is really gone."

"just know we are here for you. always."

"thank you matty, my mom said if i ever get upset in school she wants one of you to bring me home."

"we will."

🩰🪐

after rachel's horrendous the climb performance, romana volunteers to go next.

loving and fighting romana begins. accusing, denying i can't imagine a world with you gone. romana sings while thinking off her nana. the joy and the chaos, the demons we're made of she continues. i'd be so lost if you left me alone a stray tear falls on her cheek. you locked yourself in the bathroom. romana has a flashback of the last look her nana had. lying on the floor when i break through. her voice remains strong. i pull you in to feel your heartbeat. romana imagines holding her nana on the night. can you hear me screaming, "please don't leave me!" she continues. by the look on her face people could see this was coming from a real place.

hold on, i still want you as romana sings it's as if her nana was still with her. come back, i still need you she sings as another tear falls down her face. let me take your hand, i'll make it right. she sings, placing out her hand like she did that night. i swear to love you all my life. she sings holding her heart. hold on, i still need you. she breathes out.

long endless highway, you're silent beside me. she sings, with more noticeable tears on her cheeks. driving a nightmare i can't escape from. at this mike and matt look to eachother with worried looks. helplessly praying, the light isn't fading. the more she sings the more upset she gets. hiding the shock and the chill in my bones. she sings feeling like she has the heating blanket draped on her shoulders. they took you away on a table. she sings closing her eyes and seeing her nana lying on the road. i pace back and forth as you lay still. she sings as more tears fall. they pull you in to feel your heartbeat. she sees the moment they stop working on her nana. can you hear me screaming, "please don't leave me!". she can remember screaming that after seeing her nana being pulled out the water.

hold on, i still want you more tears begin to fall. come back, i still need you the look that covers most faces is confusion except for the worried looks on mike and matt's face. let me take your hand, i'll make it right. she sings. i swear to love you all my life. she sings holding her heart. hold on, i still need you. she sings once more.

i don't wanna let go. she sings obviously meaning reality. i know i'm not that strong. she sings as she wipes her tears. i just wanna hear you saying "baby, let's go home". she imagines her nana's voice saying this. let's go home she sings. yeah, i just wanna take you home. she sings finally getting some version of closure.

hold on, i still want you. she sings as tears fall even more. come back, i still need you. she finishes before breaking down, mike immediately gets up and rushes to her.

as she falls into his arms she falls to the ground, crying even more. matt looks around the room and sees concerned looks on each face brittany crying and santana comforting her.

he goes to make his way too romana and mike, but notices how mike is doing well at comforting her so he gives everyone a look that says dare make a comment i'll hurt you.

mr schue obviously doesn't know what to do, so he points for everyone to stay quiet.

"tula, can you get up so i can take you home?" mike whispers.

"just you?" she whispers back.

"i promise pretty girl, please just let me help you up." he says to which she nods.

mike helps her up, keeping tight hold off her. "matt i am taking her home, you come after school?" to which matt nods.

"ana i'll buy you some snacks ok princess?" matt questions to which romana nods.

"romi, why are you sad?" brittany sniffles out.

"britt come over later or tomorrow, we'll explain all. but right now i want to get her home." mike says.

"how you getting into her house?" santana asks.

"we both have a key. mr schue me and romana won't be in school for the rest of the day okay?" mike questions.

"yeah, keep me updated."

mike nods, and looking around the room you could tell all were worried and confused by the closeness.

brittany was crying into santana's arms, santana wore a sad face. quinn was crying, the others were all worried.

🩰🪐

as more and more time of the week went on the less romana wanted to go to school.

so she took the week off school, with daily visits from mike and matt aswell as santana and brittany.