11.2

"i'm so scared oh my gosh are we really going to see them backstage? like uh cb97 held my hand and i keep on blushing now" Felix said while being guided by the Staff to their dressing room, palms sweaty, heart's racing fast. "Shhh its fine lix they don't bite" Seungmin replied giggling, "You have arrived!! the boys surely did want to spend time with their fans so they'll signal us if its over so there's no time limit, cb97 said that to us so enjoy? uh yes enjoy !" the staff said in a weird tone, "hey why wasn't he unsure and no time limit? woah" Felix asked Jeongin, "haha i guess hyung, we should be happy." Jeongin replied. "wAIT WHERE'S MINH-" Felix got cut off by cb97 opening the door seeing Minho already there, "oh hey guys!!" cb97 said smiling. Felix saw the 'love of his life' for the second time again, that smile he fell for-wait what pfft you're nothing to him Felix i repeat! you're just a fan! --- and that was just Felix thoughts....

" Come in!!" Han said in the other side of the room, Chan on the other hand was also stunned because he liked Felix??maybe inlove?? maybe because of their conversations on chat but lets put that aside and just say he loved his outfit, his hair, his smile and thought he was more beautiful in person--HE DOES LIKE FELIX...i think? 'wait no no no i don't want to fall inlove again, EVER!!' Chan thought.
-
hii!! i know this chapter is the shortest i ever made but i just wanted to make this short sjsjsj cause 11.3 will be a ROLLER COASTER ♡︎♡︎♡︎ AND THE MF TEASERS YES ^__^