Gradient x male reader (smut)

A/n: so um... Long time no see, I'm not dead! This is a request from Its_Sprinkles go check them out! I'm not really familiar with Gradient but I'll try my best. For those who don't know who Gradient is, he is the youngest child of Ink and Error. You and Gradient are 17 to 18. You being 17 and him being 18. This is a smut or lemon, boy x boy(male reader) don't like, don't read. Reader is a uke.

(Y/n) was sitting alone in the anti-void playing with a hand puppet of Gradient, thinking to himself. Negative thoughts clouding his mind, pushing all the good ones out.

(Y/n) and Gradient has been friends ever since they can remember. But (Y/n) had feelings for Gradient and thought he wouldn't return the feelings since he was human.

Cause humans and monsters we're not on very good terms, but him and Gradient was.

Though that didn't stop him from thinking these things. While he was sulking in the void, Gradient had other things planned (*insert penny face here*).

Gradient's p.o.v~
After spending the day with my parents I came back to my void only to find him sulking while holding something in his hands.

He has his chubby face in his scarf with his eyes closed. His (h/c) hair was messy, but that adds to his cuteness. I blush at this thought, he was very cute.

I walk in front of him without him noticing me. I look down at his hands and there is the hand puppet that I gave to him during his last birthday. I blushed at this because its a hand puppet of me... I bend down so I'm at face level with him and then I speak, "so holding a lil' puppet of me huh?"

He jumped back startled.

He blushed a million shades of red, trying to hide the puppet from my sight by pushing it into his chest. "N-no!" He stuttered. I smirked before pushing him down on his back with me between his legs.

My hands pinning his, that is still holding the puppet. My face gets closer to his neck. "Oh, really?~" I asked teasingly. By now all I can think of is his face getting redder and redder. He tries to form words but he can only stutter. I run my tounge down his neck making him shiver. I kiss and bite down on his neck leaving hickeys all over while trying to find his sweet spot. I nibbled on on spot of his neck causing him to moan out loudly.

I smirked to myself.

I bit down on to that spot causing more and more moans to be forced out of his mouth. When I pulled back there was a dark purple spot on his neck marking him as mine.

He started to grind on my pelvis trying to get some friction on his nether regions. "Needy are we?~" I teased him. To which he nodded. I started to take his clothes off one by one leaving him in nothing. I look him up n' down. Mesmerized by his perfect chubby body.

I guess he didn't like me being clothed so he started to tug on my jacket.

Both of was now unclothed, I took his member in my hand and started to pump him. His sweet moans filling the room. I decided to take it a step further and put him in my mouth. Thank Asgore I don't have a gag reflects. I kept on with this. "G-gradient, I'm c-close." I heard him say. I took him out of my mouth making him whimper. "Don't worry, you feel good again soon."

Your p.o.v~ (oh wow)
Gradient look up at me putting three fingers in front of my mouth. "Suck," he said to me. I took them into my mouth doing as he says. He then took them out and put them up to my entrance. "Don't worry it'll only hurt for a little, but you'll feel better soon."

It was painful, maybe because he was made if bones but it hurt. He started off with one finger then two then three. It pain slowly went away. My moans of pain turned into moans of pleasure. He then stopped causing me to whimper. He then said to me, "you'll get something even better than that." I don't know what happened to him while he was away but I think I'm starting to like it.

Author's p.o.v~
Gradient then lined up to
(Y/n's) entrance. Pushing in he whimpered in pain tears rolling down his face, with Gradient kissing them away.

After a couple minutes passed (Y/n) moved his hips signaling that his lover can move. He started out slow but gradually got faster with each thrust till me was pounding into the boy that was under him. The human boys moans and shouts of Gradient's name drove him to the edge.

He came with (Y/n) not far behind. He leaned down to the younger male and kissed him with passion.

He pulled out of the male and layed beside him. Pull the boy to his chest. The younger was already asleep. Then so was he.

I'm sorry this sucked. Its late at night that I'm writing this.

See you on the Flip side