-a night with bender

Five

Five

"Where do you think your going?" Jennifer mum asked Jennifer, stopping Jennifer from opening the door. "Out" jennifer replies, "nope- your grounded missy, back up to your room" Jennifer's mum says. Jennifer growls and heads towards the stairs, then there was a ring at the door bell. Jennifer's mum opens it, revealing bender. "Sorry- Jennifer's not going out with you tonight. She's grounded" Jennifer's mum says, then closes the door.

Jennifer slams her door in anger, flopping down on her bed. But then she heard a knock on the window, she looks over and sees bender. Jennifer walks over, opening the window and smiling. "Hi.." Jennifer says, "hey.." bender says. "C'mon- let's go" bender says, Jennifer gives him a question look. "I can't I'm-", "sweets, trust me.." bender says and Jennifer sighs. "Your parents won't find out" Bender says, Jennifer nods before heading down the ladder after bender.

Jennifer and bender were currently walking the streets, Jennifer hugging herself to prevent the cold from hitting her. "So.. where did you plan on taking me?" Jennifer asked, bender smirks before stopping and looking at the building in front of them. "-burgers are us?" Jennifer asked, bender nods and says "gotta make sure it's not technical". Jennifer smirks before following bender inside and ordering. Bender ordered a classic beef burger with a vanilla coke, Jennifer ordered burgers and chips with a vanilla milkshake.

"A milkshake with a burger?" Bender asked before sitting down and taking his coat off. "Mmhmm.. it seems gross but it's actually pretty good mix in my opinion" Jennifer explains, bender nods and lays back. "So.. what were you doing at Winona's house with her sister?" Jennifer asked, "see- I knew you were gonna ask that" bender says. "Now I'm gonna ask you a question" bender says, "why do you ask so many questions?" Bender asked and the waitress comes over with there orders. "What can I say.. I'm a curious girl" Jennifer says, taking a sip of her milkshake and bender smirks.

"Fine.. I was at Winona's because.. we were-", "having sex" Jennifer says and bender gives her a questioned look. "How would you know?" Bender asked, "my best friend is her sister, she tells me everything" Jennifer says. "Oh- so you were talking about me?" Bender asked, Jennifer rolls her eyes before eating a chip. "Hey- is that milkshake good?" Bender asked, Jennifer nods, "may I try it?" Bender asked. "Sure" Jennifer says, handing him her milkshake and bender takes a sip. "That's a pretty good milkshake" bender says, Jennifer agreeing before taking it back from bender.

Bender and Jennifer finished eating, both of them were tired and wanted to sleep. "Soo..this was fun" Jennifer says, bender gives her a confused look before saying "the nights not over-". Jennifer gives him a confused look before bender starts to walk towards the park, Jennifer following him.

Once they arrived, they climb up the playground and sat on the four person slide. "So.. tell me your story bender" Jennifer says, "my story?" Bender repeats and Jennifer nods. "Um.. I don't know my story.." bender says, Jennifer simply replying with 'mmm'. "What about your story?" Bender asked, Jennifer thinks for a moment before replying with "still trying to figure that out".

"You won't know your story until your last day on earth" bender says, Jennifer smiles and agrees with him. "..but you don't know your last day on earth" Jennifer says, "exactly, everyday of your life is simply another chapter" bender says. "Mmhm" Jennifer replies, bender sighs before lighting a cigarette. "Where do you see yourself in thirty years?" Jennifer asked, "dunno, I'll see in the thirty years" bender replies with and Jennifer closes her eyes.

"What about you?" Bender asked, "mm.. dunno either, I hope I will be living in a Victorian house though" Jennifer replies with and bender smirks. "Do you get along with your parents" bender asked, "dad, yea I guess but mum, No" Jennifer says. "But to my parents.. like how everyone sees me, I'm simply just keanu and rivers less successful Sister" Jennifer says, bender scoffs before hoping up and holding out his hand to help Jennifer up.

"You pity yourself too much" Bender says, Jennifer gives him a confused look before taking his hand and hoping up. "Maybe it's not them that refer to you as keanu and rivers less successful sister, maybe it's you that think that too much." Bender says, bender and Jennifer locking eyes the whole time. Jennifer looks down at his lips, bender does the same and Jennifer quickly steps back a bit before looking away.

"I think we should head back to mine.. my parents might notice I'm gone, I normally play my music really loud all the time and stuff." Jennifer says, bender nods before walking ahead of her and Jennifer following behind him.

Jennifer stopped at the bottom of the ladder, then turned around to face bender and smiled. "You know.. we went out together to get to know you.. but I didn't get to know you that much" Jennifer says, bender smirks before looking into her eyes. "Yea you did.. you learnt that I don't like opening up to people" Bender says, "I learnt something from you though.. you do like opening up to people" Bender says. "Seeya bumpy" bender says, before walking off back to his house and Jennifer left standing there in confusion.

Jennifer finally snapped back to her senses, before heading up her ladder and into her bedroom. She puts her handbag on her bed before leaving to go to rivers room, "river!" Jennifer shouts and river opens the door. "Hey.. um, I think you used my headphones. May I have them back please?" Jennifer asked, "..oh- yea sure" river says before handing the pair of earphones to her.

"Hey- um, do I open up too much?" Jennifer asked river, river gives her a confused look before answering. "I wouldn't know.. you never open up to me" River says and Jennifer nods. "Ah- right ok, thanks" Jennifer says, "all good" River says before closing the door and Jennifer heads back to her room.

Hi!! Now I tried uploading this week but couldn't so.. I'm gonna try to upload both Saturday and Sunday instead, I'll try to upload both days but if I don't  I'll update at least Saturday or Sunday :) 💞

Also just wanted to say, no matter what colour our skin is.. it doesn't mean we get treated differently. Its wrong, its racist and it shouldn't happen. Periodt.

#blacklivesmatter